~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7~

"Where the hell is Blaise?!" I ran down the stairs of the girls dormitory into the common room. It was past curfew and Blaise was still no where to be found. What. The. Hell.

" I'm sure he is okay,Y/N" Makenna reassured me. "Yeah, but what's if he isn't?" I was starting to panic at this point. It defiantly wasn't like Blaise to just.. go missing? It may seem like Im making a big deal out of nothing but, I've learned that in the Wizarding  world, nothing is safe.. especially these days.

"He is probably wandering the halls like an idiot."
Draco added as he and Makenna cuddle on the couch in front of the fire. "I'm going to find him." I said as I ran up the stairs of the girls dormitory.
Throwing on a black hoodie and grabbing my wand, I made my way back downstairs.

"Y/N, he is fine." 

"And I don't doubt it. I'm just going to go see if he is hanging around with others, I'll be back." I said as I left the common room.

                                    ~*~*~*~*
I had been walking the halls for awhile and still no sign of Blaise. What the hell? It was about an hour and a half past curfew, he would've been back by now. Getting tangled in the thoughts wondering around my mind, I froze for a moment.

I heard talking, a distant conversation. Blaise? I carefully walked down the hall, peeking around a Corner.

'Blaise...'

A heaviness had built up upon my chest. A sudden wave of hopelessness had rushed over my entire body. 'No, this isn't happening to me'

There stood Blaise and Pansy Parkinson.. Snogging?
Why would he do that to me? How could he do that to me? I slowly stepped out into their sight.

A shocked look on my face, a single tear escaped.

Blaise suddenly noticed my presence.
"Y/N, I-Its not what it looks like. I-I just uh.."
I had opened my mouth but no words had come out. I was frozen, completely at a loss for words. I was hurt.

I ran, I ran as fast as I possibly could. I hurried down the halls and up the astronomy tower.
'Why? Every time I let someone in either they get hurt, or I do'. I thought as tears rolled down my cheeks.

                             Severus's POV

I hurried up the Astronomy tower. After I had witnessed all that had just happened with miss L/N, I had to keep an eye on her. All of these teenage dunderheads and their drama, gives me a headache.

As I reached the top of the tower, I came upon miss L/N. She was miserable, broken.. She had been sobbing uncontrollably.

A realization had come over me. I saw a lot of the young boy I used to be in her.

Suddenly flames had grew from her hands. I stepped back slowly as they died down quickly again.

Oh no... I need to report to Albus.. NOW.

                                Y/N's POV

As I had reached the top of the tower, I allowed myself to break down, Letting out everything I had kept in before. 'I'm such a fool. And to think anyone would want me.' I had thought as a rage ran through my body. My fingers started to tingle as the rage grew. A sudden flash appeared before my eyes.

My hands had arose with fire. 'What? I-I don't understand' I thought, the tears starting to calm.

As the fire died down I looked out upon the black lake, the moon lighting up the grounds beneath.

"What. The. Actual. Hell."

A/N: Word count 603