~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5~

"No, no, no." I mumbled to myself, running down the halls. I had slept in and was late for potions. Professor Snape is going to kill me. I knew I shouldn't of went to the library before classes.

I was thinking of excuses but, there was no point. I was in trouble either way.

As I reached the door to the Potions Classroom I took a deep breath. I'm not looking forward to another detention. I slowly and carefully opened the door and snuck in. Professor Snape was at his desk, making no effort to look up from his work. It was quiet as everyone wrote down notes. Quietly, I made my way over to Makenna in the back and sat down.

"Where have you been?!." Makenna yelled into a whisper. " I went to the library before class and lost track of time." I said carefully pulling out parchment from my bag. " I swear, I haven't met a person who reads as much as you do" she rolled her eyes and smiled. "You've really done it this time Y/N. I feel bad for you. He will probably have you scrubbing cauldrons like crazy." She laughed silently as I punched her arm.

                                  ~*~*~*~*
"L/N, stay." A monotone voice came from the front of the classroom. "Have fun with that." Makenna said as she grabbed her bag and left the room.
'Great, Just.  Great' I thought to myself as the last couple of students left the classroom.
"Y-Yes Professor?"

"Do you have an explanation to why. You. Were. Late.  to class this morning?"

"Uh I, um.. I went to the library this morning and lost track of time sir." I said looking down

"5 points from Slytherin. Seriously L/N, ridiculous how I have to take away points from my Own house." The Professor said in an aggravated tone.

"I'm sorry professor, it won't happen again."

"Let's hope not, or you'll be having detention with me for a week... now, out of my sight L/N."

The professor pointed to the door, once again going back to his work. I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the classroom. I mean, give most Slytherins another reason to hate me.

                                  ~*~*~*~*

I made my way to the Great hall to meet up with Makenna and Draco.
'Maybe that detention with Snape wouldn't of been so bad.' I had thought to myself. Believe it or not but, I didn't think Professor Snape was that bad. Actually I liked him. For all my years at Hogwarts, his wit has always amused me. Still, id rather a detention over getting house points taken away.

As I walked into the Great Hall, I felt eyes lie upon me. 'Why, every time?' As I look up to meet eyes with  Blaise Zabini. "Oh hey Blaise, how long have they been at it?" I whispered sitting next to him. "Forever" we laughed. Draco and Makenna had been going out for awhile and practically snogged every 5 minutes.

"So Y/N, I was thinking maybe you would like to go out sometime, to the Three Broomsticks?"

Oh wow.. Blaise? I never would've thought out of all people Blaise Zabini would ask me out. All my years at Hogwarts I had been quiet and never really had a boy, other than Draco ask me out. Was he serious? I mean, I know Draco only teased but, was he? Oh what the hell.

"Uh, sure." I smiled at him. "Great, then it's a date."

"Hehe." Makenna held her hands to her mouth. "How come I've tried for years and Blaise gets it on the first time?"
"Oh shut it." We all laughed.

It was until I noticed a certain someone looking at me, did I feel something strange. Professor Snape. 'Why is he always looking at me' he looked confused, raising an eyebrow. ' Not that I mind it' I thought as I looked down, blushing. Snape looked away noticing that I had been blushing.

'Shit Y/N, what did you just get yourself into?'

A/N: Word Count 678