~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6~

-A Month Later-

"Wait so what happened again?" I asked,picking at the food on my plate as I was dozing off.

"Geez Y/N." Makenna sighed, placing her fork down on her plate. "Well I'm sorry but your the one who woke me up early on a Saturday. Plus this is my first cup of coffee so have a good time talking to a wall." I smiled sarcastically as I took a sip of my coffee.
"Haha very funny" she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys" Blaise came from behind me, kissing my cheek. "Heyyy" Makenna added as Draco sat down beside her. "So? Do you guys wanna hang out?" Makenna asked. "Of course." Blaise said as he snaked his hands over my waist. I laughed as he kissed my cheek again. "We could all go to hogsmead? It's the last weekend before Christmas break" Draco said. "Sounds good to me. I have to go to the library to return some books first."

"I'll go with." Blaise added. "We will meet you guys at the carriages then." Draco smiled and took a sip off coffee.

As I got up from the table with Blaise, I met a pair of onyx eyes watching closely. I froze as I got lost in them for a moment. Blaise intertwined his hand into mine, breaking my focus.

"Are you alright?" Blaise whispered into my ear.
"Yeah, lets go." I said as the onyx eyes of a certain potions master left, scanning the room of students.

                                    ~*~*~*~*

                              Severus's POV
"We don't have much time Albus. When the Dark Lord strikes he is not only going to come after Potter, but her as well." I said calmly.

"Yes, the time will come Severus. For now you will need to watch over her. Her powers are far too strong to be contained, we need her safe. With out Y/N on our side, we wouldn't be able to win the war." Albus sat down at his desk.

"Keep an eye on her Severus. When her powers manifest, she will be ready."

                                  ~*~*~*~*

                                 Y/N's POV

Makenna, Draco, Blaise, and I decided to have a few butter beers at the three broomsticks, seeing as this was the last weekend before Christmas break. Next weekend students would be leaving and returning home for the holidays. I on the other hand wasn't.

"I'll be back." Blaise said as he got up. I nodded as he left."So, do you think Slytherin is going to win the Quidditch Cup this year?." Makenna asked.
"Definitely" Draco said as he played with Makennas hand, looking down.

                                   ——————

"You guys wanna go?" I asked as we finished up our butterbeers. "Yeah, where is Blaise?" Makenna asked
"He is probably out buying stuff. I'm sure he will meet us back at Hogwarts."Draco said as he helped Makenna out of her seat.

We headed to the carriages and set off back to Hogwarts.

Where is Blaise? He has been gone for awhile. Draco is right maybe he did get caught up in shopping... or something. I shrugged off the thought.

A/N: Word Count 519