~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠~

Severus swung the door open the rest of the way.

Non other than the Great Harry Potter was standing underneath the astronomy tower, wand raised and pointed at Draco.

Draco was talking to Dumbledore above, standing with many death eaters at his side.

His voice broken, his skin pale.

I had seen everything just now. Everything that had to go down. Dumbledore wanted Severus to kill him, so Severus had to.

Besides the fact that he made an unbreakable vowel, Severus wasn't the type to let down people who he trusted, who he loved. Dumbledore was there for him, he had always been. Knowing Severus, he wasn't just going to sit aside and let Draco kill Dumbledore, not for Draco's sake and definatly not for His own
either.

I slowly followed behind as he raised his wand at Harry. I raised my wand as well, standing close beside Severus.

As Harry noticed us, I was focused on what was going on above . Cries, screams of students below carried through the air.

Severus pulled me from behind, guiding me up the stairs to the ere scene that played out right in front of my eyes.

Bellatrix was yelling, leading Draco on to do his task.

"DO IT! go on Draco NOWWW!"

"No"

Snape had gone up, walking out in front of everybody.

"Severus"

It went quite as Dumbledore spoke. I had finally gotten enough courage to walk up myself, standing not to far behind Severus.

"Please"

"Avada Kadavera"
He held his wand, cast a green light upon Albus.

He was thrown back by the light causing him to fall from the Tower to his death.

While other death eaters including Bellatrix Lestrange watched him fall with great glory, we stood in deep sorrow.

Severus had grabbed Draco and I, leaving quickly with other death eater following us behind.

We walked down the Great Hall, Bellatrix kicking glass off the table, breaking the windows of the great hall.

Severus kept going not looking back, not even once.

We walked through woods to Hagrids Hut, Bellatrix then destroying that too.

"SNAPE! HE TRUSTED YOU!"
Harry yelled across the field in anger.
Severus, including me and other death eaters all turned to the outraged boy.

"Go on."
Draco grabbed my arm, following the other death eaters.

"Draco" we followed through the dark forest that was beyond.

"What"

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Now let's go so we can get the bloody hell out of here."

We stopped at an opening as I linked arms with Draco, both giving one more look to eachother before apparating.

                              ~*~*~*~
Here I am, standing outside Malfoy Manor. Looking up at its familiar build. Draco took my hand, breaking the me out of thought.

"Y/N" he was inching towards the door as the other death eaters flooded in.

"I'll be in, in a moment. I really just need a quick second."

" of course"

With that he let go of my hand, leaving me there by myself.

As the last few death eaters rolled in, the wind began to pick up.