Epilogue - A Second Chance...

- 5 months later -

"A toast, to the wonderful leader of the Model Queens!" Professor Mars exclaims.

Everyone laughs and clinks their glasses together. "Cheers!"

Today marks Mikana's 8th birthday, and her sisters Nadia and Kurumi, along with Dr. Masara, Mr. Hinazuki, Kayla, Prof. Mars, Erika, and Itsuki are gathered in the Hoshizaki Residence to celebrate the occasion.

After the incident involving the demolition robot and the former CEO of Galactica Mr. Samsford, the state of the facility was quite catastrophic to say the least. It took about a month or so to fully repair all the damage to the buildings, as well as the robots. Fortunately, Galactica is thriving now, and everyone is as busy as ever!

"So Itsuki, I heard you were recently accepted into a Cyberarmor training academy. Congratulations on moving one step closer to your dream!" Mr. Hinazuki grins as he and Itsuki bang their glasses against each other's.

Itsuki smiles. "Yeah, I was. Thanks Evan!" He replies. "My training course starts in two weeks' time, and I can hardly wait!"

"Wow, that's awesome!" Kurumi comments, joining the conversation.

"Congratulations, Itsuki!" Kayla adds.

Itsuki laughs and smiles bashfully again. "Thanks guys!"

For the past few months, Kurumi has been the one to supervise Itsuki during his training sessions in Professor Mars' lab. Despite all the drama from before, they learnt to put aside their differences and have grown closer to each other during their time spent together since they last talked in the spacecraft storage area.

"So how long does your course last for?" Mikana poses before taking a sip of her gigantic glass of Robot Juice, made especially for her birthday by Prof. Mars.

The 17-year-old clears his throat after chewing on some garlic bread from his plate. "The training course lasts for three years, and I'll be moving to their boarding school next Wednesday. I want to take the time to settle in and get a feel of how the school operates before my training begins," he explains.

The robot stares at him in awe.

"Honestly, I'm so excited for this, but also very nervous at the same time! I haven't ever been to a boarding school before, so I'm completely new to this kind of lifestyle," Itsuki continues.

His sister gets up from her seat at the table, and rushes over to wrap her brother up in a tight embrace.

"I'll miss you terribly!" She whines as she snuggles up into Itsuki's chest.

He pats her on the head gently as they break apart. "I'll miss you too, Erika," he tells her tenderly.

Once Itsuki moves to his new boarding school, Erika is to move into Prof. Mars' home to live with her and her husband for the duration of Itsuki's course. Things are changing in the Hoshizaki siblings' lives, but perhaps change isn't always a bad thing. In fact, this might be a breakthrough for them both. Itsuki would be getting a taste of what the outside world is like, and Erika can learn to become more independent and mature. Perhaps this is a wonderful beginning for the both of them.

"The road to becoming a world-famous Cyberarmor champion won't be easy, Itsuki," Mr. Hinazuki reminds the young man. "Make sure you give it your best shot!"

"Yes, of course! Cyberarmor fighting is and will always be my greatest passion in life. No matter how difficult the road may be, I will endure it with my utmost strength!" He declares. "My father left behind a legacy, and I will use his legacy as my main source of motivation to keep striving for success. He would be proud of me if he were still here today..." Itsuki tells everyone passionately before trailing off.