14

It's January right now. We used to film our music video for four days because of our busy schedules.

Two days of shooting, the next two days are my exam and some part of my work, and the last two days are the continuation.

I need to promote my mini album, which is why we've reduced the filming schedule. We also spend time practicing our vocals. We became friends because of this. At first, I was nervous and shy around her, but she made me feel comfortable.

After several takes, we finally finished filming. "Ok... Cut! Good job, guys," the director said to us.

"Your food is there. So eat and rest," IU's manager said to us. "After that, you two will have a photoshoot," Mr. Joe said.

We both nodded and went to where the food was. While we were eating, I said, "You know, Senior IU, these days I feel comfortable, and you're like a real sister to me."

"Why? Don't you have any siblings?" she asked.

"Well, yes. I'm an only child," I said as we continued eating. "Then I'll be your sister from now on. We are friends, and you're my little brother," she said, and we fist-bumped.

"Call me big sister, and I'll call you younger brother, okay?" she said.

"Ok, noona," I replied, and she gave me a thumbs up. She's the IU I know, good both outside and inside.

Next week, we will fly off to Paris. They will ensure that no one knows about our trip because our collaboration has not been announced yet. Come to think of it, I'm going to graduate next month, along with the song's release. So, when I have time, I'm meeting with a private teacher and that's why I'm still doing well in my studies.

"Why will I be going first to Paris?" noona asked me. "About that, I'll be doing something in just one day. I have a private teacher. I need to take an exam early to graduate," I said. "You will graduate next month? Then do your best tomorrow and study to pass the exam!", she said, I feel like I have a sister and I love it. I nodded.

"Thanks. Sorry about that," I said as she looked at me.

"Why?"

"Ughmm, well, because of me." I stopped and looked down. "Don't say sorry about that. It's ok. What's more important is that you will graduate! That's more important than work," she said. I simply smiled and continued eating. Having a 'sister' is soothing! Mom! Dad! Why?!??

While resting, IU Noona fell asleep, while I studied for the exam. I heard that my friend Jin's group will debut soon! He texted me the news, so I called him to congratulate him. Finally, his dream has come true! That was his dream, to be an idol under SM. He said they would officially debut in May. Several other entertainment companies will also debut groups this year.

This month, the Golden Disc Awards and Gaon Chart Music Awards were held, and guess what? I won awards. I was so flustered that day, you know. My mini album won, so I'm very proud of myself the BigHit staff, and the founder too. Without them, I wouldn't have this kind of life, especially my parents and my friends.

We continued our work. We had a photoshoot, but before that, we had our makeup done and our hair styled. Our makeup was kept natural with minimal makeup. I hate too much makeup, you know. It damages your skin, but well, this is work, so I just let go of that thought.

"Wow, you're a pro at modeling," IU said while we were looking at the pictures.

"Ehmm, I'm a model at a company to help my parents and to gain experience, before.", I said calmly, though inside, I felt shy.

"Really? That's awesome," IU patted my back, and I smiled.

The day was over. I went back to my dorm early to rest my body and brain for tomorrow.

It's the day of my exam. I'm here at the school secretly, slipping in when the students are already in their classrooms, wearing a hat and a hoodie. The principal was there to watch over me, and Manager Joe accompanied me. I knocked on the door, and the principal opened it. We greeted each other, and I introduced Mr. Joe. We all went inside to begin the exam. I had studied my notes in advance, so I was ready to get started. After several hours, I finally finished the exam!

"You have been popular here in our school since you came here, is it? I've heard your name before and I didn't know that you were the solo artist that is known worldwide.", the principal said. Ahh yeah, I was famous here when I entered. I was still a trainee back then.

I just hum at him.

"His popular since he came here? What do you mean by that sir?", Mr.Joe asks.

"Ah yes he's famous when he is still not an idol but now he's popular. Which is I'm proud of it. Two idols in the same Entertainment are popular right now. You Chan Jung Min will graduate soon. I hope you will not forget about this school.", he said. I nod.

"Of course, I will not forget.", I said formally.

After the talks with the principal, he went to his office and we went somewhere here in this school.

"Is it true that you are famous here back then?", Mr.Joe asks.

"Yes? I'm not sure if I was famous, my friend just kept on telling me that.", I said and looked at my notes.

"Now I know why PD Bang and the other companies want you. You are famous because you have a naturally handsome face and are talented. You're an ace.", he said. I just nod.

"I. I don't want to be an idol at first.", I said. I felt him look at me ready to listen.

"When I was a kid..mom and dad trained me in a ballet. When I was still new they found me a quick learner. So I find it fun. So after years Mom and Dad tried if I could sing so I did. So I trained how to sing and they added me to rap. My parents were so proud of me but sometimes I find it bad. Ehmm when I entered here at school. People looked at me and whispered so what I did was hide from using my cap. Luckily I have my childhood friend beside me. I didn't know I was that famous at that time.", I said.

"What is this bad thing? If may I ask.", he said.

"Well, I was an introverted person back then but when I met my friend Jin I became an ambivert person. I have a little fear about what people think. Because looking at their eyes. I know they are angry and jealous of me, for some reason.", I said sadly. He patted my back.

"You are not the only one who feels that. Remember this, people are not the same. Being an ambivert introvert or extrovert is better as long you are not hurting people's feelings, that's the thing to keep in mind. Why are we talking about this again? But now I'm getting hungry and lunchtime is near, let's go after students surround us!", I chuckled. He is right.

We left at the school.

It was lunchtime, so we went to a restaurant. We ate and quickly left as some people were looking our way. We hurried back to the company. The following day, we were set to fly to Europe for filming, both for my JM TV and IU projects.

At the airport, some photographers spotted me, and I did my best to hide my face while waving at them. I boarded the plane, which was a first-class seat, and was excited for my trip. I spent some time filming myself on the plane, sharing my thoughts and experiences.

After a few hours, I woke up from my nap and told Mr. Joe I was hungry. I filmed myself eating and enjoying the food provided on the flight. I was looking forward to the rest of the journey and the adventures that awaited me in France. We landed safely and headed to the apartment.

We'll be going to the same apartment that sister IU is. There are a lot of paparazzi here in the airport that's why it took 20 minutes just to get here in the car, it is supposed to be less than that.

We are now in the apartment and I'm in my room. Filming resumed, "I'm here now at my apartment and It looks good.", I said as I looked around and checked every kind of stuff I saw.

"This will be my room.", I said as I opened the door and put my things inside. I went outside and went to the balcony. I showed them the view.

"The scenery here in France is beautiful. No wonder people are going here.", I said. I bring out my phone to take some photos of me and the view. I showed the pictures to the camera.

So what I did was to fix my things and take a shower to start my work here.