30

It's JM's birthday, and his fans celebrate through billboards and greetings on social media. He plans to celebrate with friends like L7 Jin, members of STRAY KIDS, Felix, and TXT. Despite his girl friends not being able to attend, they send him a gift.

"Happy Birthday!~" they greet him as he arrives at their meeting place, a private venue. 

"Thank you, guys," he smiles as they group hug. "Hyung, here is our gift," Taehyun gives as JM thanks him again and smiles. "Of course, as a best friend, here is my gift—a best buddy bracelet," Jin says as he gives it to him. 

"You should wear it right now," Jin suggests. "Okay. Thanks," JM says as he wears it. "Of course, I have a gift for the very successful man," Felix adds as he gives a gift. "Thank you~," JM says as he takes it. 

"As a group of L7, we earned money to give you this gift, except Jin here," Nam mentions. Nam and Fin, members of L7 who came, receive JM's gratitude as they start the celebration.

JM is on VLive now, starting around 10 at night. "Hello, guys, just me, JM," he greets the fans watching. 

"It's already night. I want to celebrate with you guys and end my birthday tonight. Thank you for the gifts you gave me. I saw my face on every billboard when I came out. Thank you for that," he expresses. "I enjoyed the day because I went to my friends to celebrate my birthday. My parents—we celebrated before the actual day of my birthday," he adds while looking at the comments. "I'm here at the company, and look at these simple setups, which I'm very thankful for. Thank you, guys," he acknowledges the staff watching him. 

"Because it's my birthday today, I want to end the day singing. About that—there will be no cake because we already ate it in the morning," he mentions as his manager hands him a guitar. "I want to sing this for all of you—Nature Self," he says as he strums the guitar strings. "I prepared this for all of you, so I hope you will like it," he adds. Then he starts to sing, strumming the guitar, and says, "And one more song by Senior BTS," as he winks.

He sings "Boy With Luv" by BTS ft. Halsey.

"So, there, guys. That's a song for now, and now I'm gonna read the comments and answer them," he says as he puts aside the guitar. He opens his phone, goes to VLive, scrolls through the comments, and notices a familiar person who texted. His friends, along with the special person, are watching, which makes him smile.

"I saw friends who are commenting down. Anyways, thank you guys for the gifts, also you," he says as he winks. He looks at his phone again. "Many of you want to know my ideal type. Hmm? Why are you all so curious about my ideal type?" he asks, pouting cutely. 

"Since it's my birthday. Okay, then I'm gonna tell you guys," he says as he fixes his chair and looks at the camera. "As you know, I'm not on the beauty standard. I'm looking at the personality. Older than me—well, I love the person who is older than me, who is smaller than me, who can be cute, that makes me smile or love her more, who can make my heart beat," he says, looking at the camera and then at the comments, smiling.

"Maybe that's far it can go for now. I don't really like saying my type on a person because it can change. I just follow my heart," he says. "Okay? So don't ask me about that again, okay?" he asks the fans as he just smiles. 

"About that, anyways—to our beloved new boy group ENHYPEN. Congratulations, guys. Keep up the good work. Thank you, guys, for giving me a gift. ENHYPEN, thank you. And to my seniors BTS and TXT. Thank you for the gift and surprises. BigHit family, thank you for giving me support and working with me. To my parents—thank you. Mom, Dad, you know what I meant," he says as he gives them a big heart shape.

Someone calls, and it's his friend Jin of L7. 

"Jin is calling," he says as he answers it. "Hello," he says.