9

I practice my dance and we will be making our first mini-album for this December.

Anyways, I'm practicing dancing for the upcoming awarding!

Yes, I will attend an award show this November.

I didn't expect that because. If I will go there that means. I can meet the idols. So here I am practicing well.

I rest first.

Yuho gave me my towel and a drink.

They are training the backup dancers. Well as I said before. My main backup dancers are Yuho, Yeonho, Donggeun, and Hyobin.

The choreographer is practicing with the backup dancers for the award shows. Yes! We are practicing different types of songs anyway. So I should practice well.

Come to think of it I will shoot for my mini album and I have to cover a song. Song of senior IU's Autumn Morning. For my two songs titled Merry Me and the other song that has a dance titled Burn The Snow. Snow means to impress, deceive, or persuade someone. To put it in words, impressing, deceiving, or persuading makes people want to burn their beliefs more. So it has a dark concept.

I feel pressured. It stress me out. I have a short time to sleep or to relax. I yawn.

I'm sleepy right now.

"Hey, you can sleep. I'll just wake you up.", Yeonho said.

"No, I'm just.."

"Come on. We know how you feel. Just sleep.", Hyobin said. I nod. How lucky I am.

I'm here in the studio to practice the song as quickly as I can.

I already know the songs that I will cover. Still, I need to practice.

"It may pressure you but I know you can do this. You will start singing the songs. You're exhausted but can you keep up?", he asked.

"I can do this.", I said assuringly.

I exercise my voice.

For me, if I finish it quickly I can sleep more, I can eat food, and I can have a lot of money to help my parents! Inner evil laugh!

It's already night so I sleep early because I will wake up at 3 in the morning.

I'm here now at the studio company. I stretch my body for half an hour and exercise vocals in 10 minutes. Now I did what I should do.

So it's already 4. I ate some food to fill my stomach. I ate bread after coming here so here I am eating hot cup noodles with meats, and sushi!

I consumed it slowly and tasted it in every munch!

I look around.

And I saw someone familiar. I put down the food. He saw me and smiled at each other as he continued walking away. I forgot! He promised to teach me and give an advice since he told me that it is the 'senior's responsibility to teach your junior'. That's what he said.

After a few hours, he's finished teaching me and giving an advice. When he was listening while I was singing he was amazed. He even said that I don't need his advice anymore and we chuckled that time. But I need some advice from my seniors.

I practice singing my new songs for the rest of my time today. After that, I went to the dancing room. The room we are assigned to is the 'smaller' room.

"OK listen everyone! Let's practice! JM is here!", the choreographer announced.

After hours of practicing, we took a rest. Some of the backup dancers are making mistakes so am I. We make mistakes too!