8

It's been busy days again. I have a photo shoot to attend to. And practice my dances and my songs.

I rest first and I look at the date right now.

I didn't have contact with my family since I was busy. Same with Jin. I sigh and lean my head.

Then I had an idea.

"Manager Joe.", I call him and he walks to my front and stops.

"What is it?", he asks.

"Can I at least take a video? I'm bored.", I said.

"That's ok. Wait I'll just get the camera. Wait here.", he said and I just nodded and he left.

And my song just played.

I jam like a kid but I'm humming.

"Here.Just on it here. If you will end it just press this one.", he instructed me I thanked him with a smile and I just on it.

"Oh, it's open. Hello everyone.", I said and waved at the camera. I sat down hugging my knees while holding the camera.

"My photo shoot just finished but we just take a break for a while. They are just preparing some things. Ahh!", I just groan at my lonely life here.

"Being a solo artist is great but sometimes I feel lonely. They are busy. Look I'll show you.", I said and showed them, then to my face again.

"Hmm..oh yeah I'll just talk about me. Well, I'm a fan of BTS and TXT are my friends since we were trainees back then. I'm closer to Soobin. If you watched the Knowing Bros the new episode. We are the guests there. TXT and me. Well, I was happy and excited when Manager Joe told me that news. Well, I felt excited. But I felt nervous back then. Thanks to TXT I didn't feel nervous when I stepped there. Hehe. I never expected that I could do it.", I said and smiled.

"I will not spoil you if you don't watch it. So you better watch it.", I said and shot them with an invisible gun with bullets, with a wink.

"I've been so busy these days that I didn't even call or text my parents these days.", I pout and sigh and stand up as I walk around.

"But that's ok. They will understand my schedule. Right mom, dad?", I asked and gave them a heart.

"Oh, here where I pose and pose. I don't think that I'm good at modeling but at least I did my best. But they are saying that I'm good at it.", I said and made a poker face.

"Ok, Manager! Join me here! ", I shout and wave at him smiling. I show the camera where he is. Then he realized that I was videoing him so he covered his face.

I just shrug it and smile at the camera showing my teeth.

"He's allergic to a camera.", I said and looked at the camera and up and down my right eyebrow.

I look at the time.

"OK, I have a lot of time left. How about I tell you something? Ok. I'm a fan of pop artists and Idols. They are really good you know.", I said and I waved bye at the camera as I gave it to the cameraman.

Well, we will continue the shooting.

"Thanks for this.", I said.

"You're welcome, kid. If you will show me to the camera be sure to warn me okay huh.", he said and put his arm around my neck. I smiled and said.

"OK ok. Sorry.", I said with a little laugh. He let me free now as I continue the photo shoot.

Manager Joe and I became close to each other. Well, he's around 30 and he has a girlfriend~~ or should I say fiance. How lucky is that girl?