20

I'm here now in a room for the SRM Prologue. There will be questions they will ask, and I'm going to share something about myself. Ok. Get ready, JM," the director announced, so I sat on the couch formally. "Ok. Let's start in 1..2..3..," then it started filming.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Jung Min or JM from BigHit Entertainment. Hello, ML's!" I said and waved with a smile. "This episode will be a question and answer for our prologue and others. So let's start?" I asked, and here we go.

"What do you think about this SRM show for you?" the question.

"Ah... for this show SRM. Well, it will be challenging because it will be a mission alone. So I think it will be hard for me. But I love missions, so I'm expecting a hard mission," I said.

Next question.

"What sports are you good at?"

"Archery and Basketball. Well, I was fond of different kinds of sports when I was a kid. I even know how to do martial arts. Well, I have reasons," I said.

"What do you think about missions? Are you ready for the missions? I'm always ready! You better make it a hard mission 'cause I'm JM," I said and posed a handsome look.

"If you were not an Idol, what could be your work right now?"

"That would be a chef or a songwriter," I said.

"So what do you think about becoming an idol?"

"Well, it's hard, but it's a good feeling seeing fans happy and supporting me. But I know that this is just the beginning and there will be a day that there will be a tough day. As a trainee and a solo artist now, it was a dream and a goal for me. It is a challenge too. So I don't regret anything to be an Idol," I said.

"Ok, this is awkward," I chuckled.

"Tell us more about yourself," the staff said.

"Well, I'm half Chinese, half Korean. My mom is a doctor, and my dad is a chef. When I was a kid and a trainee, I endorsed a brand of clothes to help my parents. I love my parents, especially Mom and Dad," I flashed a peace sign.

"I love her because she's the only woman in our family. I also know two languages besides Chinese and Korean. I also know how to speak English and Japanese. Um, what to say?" I asked the staff. I don't know what I'm talking about.

"Ah, yeah. Maybe some fans already know that Yeji, the leader of a K-pop girl group ITZY from JYP Entertainment, and I are childhood friends. And for Jin's Lucky7 from SM Entertainment, he's my best friend," I said.

They said that a last words to end this. All right then.

"And for senior IU. I call her big sister because I don't have a brother or sister. So we treat each other as a little brother and big sister," I said.

"And by the way, I didn't tell this to my fans. I was once a danseur when I was a kid. But I stopped after 10 years of being a danseur. So you better make me challenge PDnim! I'm good at anything," I said and eyed the camera and gave a fighter look.

"OK, hello again. I'm Chan Jung Min or JM. SRM! Get ready!" I shouted and cut!

"Good work!" the director said. I just bowed at them with thankful words.

"Thank you for the hard work!" I said to them. Now it's time to be busy!~

While scrolling through my phone, an unknown number is calling me nonstop.

"Huh?" I was curious, so I waited until it stopped.

When I saw Mr. Joe, I called him.

"Mr. Joe," I called him, and he looks at me.