5

It's been a week and this week will be my day! It's my birthday! Tomorrow is my birthday so I assume we will prepare a video my birthday at night. So now I'm doing nothing so my manager let me meet Jin to celebrate with my parents. Only us and with my cousins.

Manager will come with me to check the time and to assist me.

I enter to our house with mask, my mom and dad hug me and Jin came. He run where I'm standing and we hug. We enter and introduced my manager to them.

"So how is it?", Jin asks as we sat down. My parents and some of my cousins are preparing. They even greet me so I greet them like usual.

"Fun and exciting but there are ups and down. I have a lot of schedules promoting and going anywhere. I'm like on a dungeon but a paradise dungeon.", I said and showed how I really felt. I love this job!

"You didn't meet them yet?", he asks expecting something.

I sigh and say no.

"Not yet because they are busy and same as me. But soon I can meet them. I don't know what I will react if ever, I'll meet them especially Jhope!", I said with excitement! Well, who wouldn't?

"How about you?", I ask.

"Well I'm getting annoyed, I don't know if I will pursue on becoming an idol. I am competing with a talented person there. Only 6 people will be selected all over 14 people.", Jin sigh.

"Just do what I said and I'm sure they will see your potential. You can do it, I'll wait for you.", I said and pat his back.

"Thanks. By the way what does JM mean? What is your fandom name?", he asks with curiosity.

"Don't say it to anyone else, ok? Just the fandom that you can say. JM means 'Just Me' and the fandom name is ML. ML means a lot of meanings thou. My light, My life, my love, my last, and etc..", I said.

"It's a good one. I prefer 'My Light'.", he ask. I nod.

He hums and look at me.

"I watched your performance on the M countdown. Congratulations! Your first win! To be real I didn't expect that because you're competing with your seniors.", he said and pat my back.

"I didn't expect that too. I thought I'll lose but hey I got my very first award.", I said and smile.

"I'm jealous! I want to be an idol!", he acts like a kid. I giggle.

"Don't worry I'll support you no matter what.", I said.

Mom called me for us to start the celebration. It's already 4 pm.

They look at me while singing Happy Birthday and here is Jin getting hype.

When they are finished.

"Thank you for coming and doing this all for me. I finally got my wish and here I am, turning 20. I hope we will be healthy. Thank you, mom and dad, for supporting me from my dream. For all what you did I'll pay it back like what you did to raise me like this. And Jin? Thank you for staying beside me from all this time. I appreciate.", I said and we fist bomb and blow the candle. They clap and I look to my parents and they are crying so I hug them as they hug me back.

"Come on mom, dad don't cry.", I said.

"How can we? We're thinking that you're still the little MinMin and here you are a grown-up man.", Mom said. I wipe their tears. Mom still calls me that nickname! I don't like it but kind of like it.

"Come on mom dad. No matter what will happen I'm still your child.", I said. They smile and we started to eat.

"Jung. Don't eat so much.", Manager reminded and I nod.