27

Third Person's POV

JM expressed his desire to visit his dad, and Mr. Lee agreed to accompany him. After a month of limited activities, JM felt the longing to see his dad, while his mom was a frequent presence whenever he was injured or sick.

"Do you want to go with me? I might take long there?" JM asked Mr. Lee.

"Ok then. I'm hungry anyway," Mr. Lee replied, unfastening his seatbelt and joining JM as they both exited the car.

Wearing masks and dressed casually, JM and Mr. Lee entered the restaurant, opting for a surprise visit. JM approached an employee to inquire about the owner.

"Excuse me. Is the owner of this restaurant here? I want to talk to him. Mr. Lee is the name," JM said.

"Ok sir, just sit and wait. Do you want to order, sir?" the employee asked.

"No, maybe later," JM replied. The employee bowed and left to inform the owner.

"What's that for? Using my name?" Mr. Lee questioned.

"Dad doesn't know I'm here. I want to surprise him, you know," JM explained. Mr. Lee nodded, and they chose to sit in a corner.

A short while later, an employee informed Mr. Chan, the owner, about Mr. Lee's request. Mr. Chan approached their table, formally introducing himself.

"Good morning. You want to talk to me? I'm Mr. Chan, the owner," Mr. Chan said.

At that moment, JM stood up and hugged him, revealing his identity. "Good morning, Dad," JM greeted with a smile.

"Son?" Mr. Chan looked at him, and JM removed his mask, revealing his face. "Son!" Mr. Chan exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "I miss you."

"I super miss you too, Dad," JM replied. Mr. Chan, in a nostalgic moment, patted him as if he were still a child. Mr. Lee couldn't help but giggle.

They enjoyed their time talking and eating together. Amidst the conversation, JM inquired about his dog, Jamjam.

"How's Jamjam?" JM asked.

"Jamjam?" Mr. Lee inquired.

"Oh, Jamjam is my dog," JM clarified.

"He's okay and healthy, but he misses his owner," Mr. Chan replied.

"Mr. Lee, what do you think? Can I bring Jamjam? He's a well-trained dog, though," JM asked.

"Of course, you can. When could that be so that I know?" Mr. Lee responded.

"Tomorrow? Dad, can you bring that to our dorm?" JM suggested.

"I'll be glad to. Expect that tomorrow. But what time is it?" Mr. Chan asked.

"Maybe the time we came in? Around 10," JM suggested.

"Okay then. Don't you have a schedule?" Mr. Chan inquired.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot. We will leave now. Thanks for the food, Dad," JM said as he hugged his dad.

"You're my son, so no need to thank me," Mr. Chan replied. JM put on his mask again, and Mr. Lee and Mr. Chan bowed to each other. As they exited, JM's manager waited with the car.

"Congratulations, anyway. Seriously, I'm proud. Both me and your mom are proud of you. Keep making your fans be inspired, okay?" Mr. Chan encouraged.

"Yes, Dad. I will, and thank you, Dad," JM replied, expressing his gratitude before bidding his dad farewell. JM and Mr. Lee left for their next destination.

While waiting outside, JM noticed a group of people following two girls. He decided to intervene and approached the girls, offering his help.

"Yow, guys, you're here now!" JM shouted, blocking the path of the two girls, signaling them to play along. The move confused the fans who were following them.