7

I'm dressing up as a student. Yes, I'm a student but a uniform of Knowing Bros!! My wish is coming true! Gosh. I can't still believe that I'm an..artist.

"You ready?", Soobin asked me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't think so. I'm a little nervous.", I said.

"We are too but we know and you know that we can do this. Lucky you because you the last one will enter.

"Ughww!", I closed my eyes and we saw that they were filming us.

"Hello everyone. This is JM our friend. We have a variety show right now. So you better watch it. TXT group and JM our solo artist friend will be there too. Right JM?", Soobin asked me. I thumbs up to the two cameras that are filming us.

"Yes so you better watch it else I'll be like TT?", I said with action. Soobin giggled and the 4 men came.

"Yow yow, everyone. We are wearing a uniform!", Beomgyu said, and the cameramen backed away so that our uniform would be seen.

"Who do you think suits it the best?", I ask looking at our uniform.

"That would be me.", we said in unison. We look at each other.

"No no. I am.", we said again in unison. We just laugh at our actions. We bid goodbye to the camera. In our camera.

"Let's go now!", Taehyun said excitedly.

We just wait for the host to talk first or have some story to tell first.

"We have a new student who will come. I heard that they are young.", Kang Ho Dong said to the others.

Then TXT starts to stand up as they go to where they will enter.

Then they open the door. The hosts were shocked as they saw them.

"TXT!", Heechul shouted. Well, I heard it.

"Yes hello.", they said and they greeted them with their greeting way.

"Wow. They are young and good-looking.", Lee Soo-geun said.

"Thank you..by the way, we are not just us but we have one friend.", Soobin said.

"Really? Where is she/he?", Lee Sang-nim asks.

Then I open the door as they look at me.

I wave at them and smile.

"Hello everyone.", I said and formed a heart to them with a smile.

I bowed at them and made a peace sign.

"You the famous solo artist!", Heechul said smiling while pointing at me. I was shocked and point myself.

"Me? Oh am I that famous?", I ask.

"You sang Reflection, right? That was a good song.", Heechul said. I bow again and I thank him.

"Hey Heechul he just came in. And how did you know?", Seo Jang-hoon asked.

"Well, I just heard his song Reflection for the first time. Well, It's a catchy song. His song Bring The Pain? That was good too. I felt the message when I heard that and watched the mv.", Heechul said. I smile.

"How about us?", Yeonjun asked.

"Oh yeah well your group is popular same as ITZY. These new generations are all good. I feel that I'm too old.", Heechul act.

"You are old that's why.", Min Kyung Hoon said that made us laugh. Heechul looks at him while Min Kyung Hoon hides his laugh.

"Let's just go on.", Heechul said and acted like nothing happened.