celebrity crush

Brian Littrell

Full name: Brian Thomas Littrell

Nickname (s): B-rok, rok, Bri , Frick( Nick is Frack), B

Birthday : February 20 1975

Birth place: Lexington, Kentucky

Parents : Jackie and Harold Littrell Jr.

Sibling(s): one older brother Harold Littrell the third

Wife: Leighanne Littrell

Son: Baylee Thomas Wylee Littrell

Brian is 5"8 he has blue eyes dirty blond hair with some curls

In 1998 Brian when under for open heart surgery to repair a hole in his heart from birth that grew over the 23 years of his life at the time and he received when back on tour.

September 2, 2000 Brian and Leighanne got married

November 26, 2002 Brian and Leighanne welcome their son Baylee

April 20 1993 an 18 year old Brian was History class when he got an call from His cousin Kevin(21) to fly out to Florida to try out of the group Howie ( 20), Aj( 15), Nick ( 13) already in the group. So he did and he was in all there was left to to was come up with a name for the group taking the name from a popular teen hangout called the Backstreet market taking the backstreet part and putting boys at end and the rest is history. The backstreet boys took a well deserved break 2001 - 2005 so the guys could get away Brian and Leighanne had Baylee, Aj went to rehab for his drug and alcohol addiction, Nick his solo career Kevin did Broadway I'm not sure what Howie did this time.

In 2006 Brian want solo and at the same time Kevin his cousin left the group to start a family with his wife and work on some films. 2012 during the NKOTBSB tour the guys announced that Kevin was returning to the group ( the happiest day for me as a bsb fan since I was just 7)

Albums

Backstreet boys self titled ( 1993 the United Kingdom)

Backstreet back (1995)

Backstreet boys self titled (1997 their United states first album)

Millennium ( 1999)

Black and black ( 2000)

The hits chapter one ( 2001)

Never gone ( 2005)

Welcome home you (2006 , Brian's solo album)

Unbreakable ( 2007)

This is us (2009)

NKOTBSB ( 2011 , they toured with new kids on the Block 2011- 2012)

In a world like this ( 2013 , and this marked as the guys 20 year anniversary as a group and they are still making great music)

DNA ( 2019)