10 : 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

「⛈️」

「Prince Yeonjun's POV」

It was one morning when I decided to venture the world again. This time, I wanted to take Y/N with me as a company.

"Good morning, Your Highness." Miss Kang greeted me as I walked out the door.

"Good morning."

"Did you have a nice sleep, sir?"

"I did. Thank you."

She bowed politely in which I smiled in return. Looking around, I rubbed my nape.

"Have you seen Y/N?"

"I saw her by the pond earlier, Your Highness. Is there anything you want me to tell her?"

I shook my head. "No, no. I'll tell her myself."

Miss Kang bowed again and left. I directly went to where she told me she spotted her. And there she was, sitting on the wooden bridge, overlooking the green waters beneath. Y/N looked bored, considering that I haven't given her any duties yet. Not today. We'll be going out together.

I sneakily approached her from behind and poked her ear. She looked to her right side and I tilted myself left. I flicked her left ear and made her look the other way. I sat down on her right side and tapped her shoulder. She sharply turned and gasped when she saw me.

"Your Highness! Was it you?!"

I smiled. "Indeed. Good morning."

"Do you need something, Your Highness? Mayhaps, trim the bushes? Collect eggs? Feed the horses?"

"No." I chuckled. "There's something else that I want you to do."

"Okay?"

Y/N raised a brow. I couldn't help but to smile wider. Never in my life have I encountered a servant who pulls up such an attitude towards me. It was only Y/N who dared to raise her voice, scold me and stand on her rights. She moved me in some ways and I think that was why I felt the need to make her my servant and nobody else's. I had a feeling that I'll be able to learn so much from her than those from Soobin's boring books.

"I want you to come with me, Y/N."