13 : 𝖨'𝗆 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖸𝗈𝗎

「🍃」

By the next day, Y/N was back to her regular duties again. As usual, she was up early to fulfill the daily chores given to her by Prince Yeonjun. Though the two had shared a moment of romance yesterday, she knew she couldn't just keep her guard down for whatever might happen. She needed to comply or else, she'd obviously screw up big time.

Y/N was sweeping the front yard when Prince Yeonjun emerged from the palace doors, clearly in the state of just waking up. He yawned and stretched before noticing a busy Y/N. He smiled fondly at the sight.

Prince Yeonjun toddled down the steps and approached the maiden. He tapped her back. Y/N immediately turned.

"Good morning." He grinned.

"Your Highness! Good morning!"

"Lovely day, isn't it?" He rhetorically asked, looking up at the cloudless sky.

"Indeed." Y/N sweeped some more. "Did you have a nice sleep, Your Highness?"

"Oh, yes."

Y/N hurried to place the broom aside and ran back to the Prince. He looked down at her with glee in his eyes. She felt herself blush.

"Would you like to have your meal already, Your Highness? I've just finished cleaning around. I'll make breakfast right away-"

"No, Y/N. I'm not yet hungry, thank you."

"I.. I see."

The palace doors bursted open once again. The two turned and saw Prince Soobin walking out in a calm manner. He had dark circles around his eyes and despite the tranquility of his aura, he seemed restless. Y/N bowed lowly before him.

"Good morning, Your Highness." She politely greeted.

Prince Soobin looked down at her and nodded. "And to you." He caught glimpse of Prince Yeonjun. "Well, hello brother. You're up too early."

"You too." Prince Yeonjun chuckled. "It didn't even seem like you slept at all."

"Oh, I didn't. I was busy."

"To what business if I may know?"

"I can't tell." Prince Soobin smirked. "It's supposed to be a grand surprise. Surely the entire kingdom will benefit."