11 : 𝖪𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖬𝖾

「🏚️」

「Third Person's POV」

Prince Yeonjun swung the door open as they barged inside the old cabin. He had known of the place for a while so he knew where to go in case it rains just like what happened in the meantime.

"Your Highness!" Y/N almost screeched as she saw Prince Yeonjun completely drenched.

"Stay there."

The Prince didn't faze. Instead, he led the maiden into a dusty room and made her wait while he looked for a piece of wood to light up as a torch. The rain outside went harsher, turning into a storm. Lightning flashed in the sky like a giant camera and the thunder loudly roared after. Y/N bit her lip. She hated the sound of it. It makes her feel anxious. Prince Yeonjun was nowhere to be found and with her being stuck alone in a dark room, she was terrified.

"P-Prince Yeonjun?" She called but to no response.

"Your Highness? Where are you?"

Y/N stepped out and ventured the dim and narrow passageway. With each footstep, the loose floorboards would creak eerily. She nervously fumbled with her hanbok as she looked around the place.

"Hello- AHH!" She instantly fell back in shock.

Prince Yeonjun stood towering before her with a well-lit torch in his hand. He yanked her up by the arm. He didn't look pleased at all.

"I told you to stay in the room, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. I just-"

"Get back in. It's not safe for you to roam around. You could get yourself hurt."

Y/N shamefully turned and traced back her route. Prince Yeonjun followed her behind to light the way. As soon as they were in, he placed the torch into a handle by the wall and marched to close the windows to keep the strong winds from coming in. Y/N stood clueless to the side.

"Your Highness.." She squeaked. "Y-you should change your robes.. Its soaking wet.."

"I don't think I would be able to find some spare ones in here, Y/N. Do you?"

She shook her head and looked down. Of course, there'd be no spare robes for a royalty lying around an old house. How dumb.

"Maybe I can find one for you. I remember opening one of the drawers in here."