𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 : 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖶𝖾 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖠𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

「⌛」

"And here we can see the only surviving portrait of Prince Yeonjun from the Choi dynasty. Next to him is one of the many paintings of his younger brother and the late emperor, Soobin." The tour guide said.

I took off my sunglasses and paid a closer look at Prince Yeonjun's. The artist had got all of his features accurate. Round cheeks, beautiful and sharp eyes, pink and plump lips. He was indeed gorgeous. And even though it has been months since I time travelled, the pain and the longing was still there. Day by day, I'd miss him even more. Even though we were 300 years apart, it felt like just met around yesterday. The only thing that kept me from telling myself that it never happened was the clip that he gave me. When I woke up, I still had it in my hair. And now, I've been wearing it. Always.

I brought my camera up to take a snap. But the tour guide noticed this and she stopped me before I could press the button.

"No taking pictures on this portrait, ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. My bad." I smiled.

I heard a shuffle beside me. A guy had just took out his camera and just like me, he, too, was disappointed.

"Aw, man.." He whined.

My eyes scanned his face. Something in him looked familiar, if only I could see him without his dark glasses. He turned to me and raised a brow, plump lips pouting. He took off his accessory but paused as soon as he saw my face. It was like he had just realized something too. My heart began to race in my chest. The feeling of excitement, nostalgia and euphoria created stampede in my stomach. He looks like him. He indeed looks like Prince Yeonjun.

He smiled. "Hello, have we met before?"

"I think so." I laughed.

"You really look familiar." He held out his hand. "I'm Daniel. Choi Daniel."

"Y/N. Y/N L/N."

[End]