First Meeting

Percy

“You have to make sure you balance yourself, that way you can strike or block the other persons sword,” you demonstrated for the younger campers. “Keep your elbows bent and close to your body.”

The students were whispering and pointing fingers.

“What is it?” you rolled your eyes.

“There’s someone waiting for you, they've been watching you for a long time,” an eager Athena girl answered pointing behind you. You raised your eyebrow at them suspiciously, but turned only to be greeted by the face of Percy Jackson. You had seen him around camp and of course heard of him, just never said hello.

“Now why would one of the best swordsmen in camp need to attend one of my classes?” you teased making the younger campers giggle. Percy’s face flushed a light pink shade. “Maybe he came so I could show you guys what a proper sword fight looks like.”

“Oh yeah, yeah, that’s what I’m here for,” sounding more like he was trying to convince himself.  He smiled and uncapped Riptide, the campers gasping.

“Whenever you’re ready, Jackson,” you got into position. He moved to mirror you and swung his sword first. You instantly parried it and swung at his shoulder, leaving a tiny cut. He smirked dropping and knocking your feet out from under you. Quickly you stood again and dodged his swipe. Both of your swords met in the middle, you two pushing against each other. Percy finally pushed your sword down and swiped your armor across the stomach. You ducked under his next strike, surprising him, and knocked Riptide out of his hands, sending it  across the dirt floor. All of the students clapped and you smiled thanking Percy.

“Hey, Miss (y/n),” a mischievous Hermes boy was smiling.

“Yes?” asked asked with caution in your voice.

“I think Percy came just to see you,” the boy smirked. The entire class erupted into laughter as the two of you blushed.

“Thanks Percy now my class will never respect me again.”  

“I’m not really sorry,” he winked at you sending the class into roaring laughter again.

______________________________________________________________________________

Nico

“Who’s a good girl?” you ruffled Mrs. O’Leary’s fur as she started walking ahead of you. Percy had asked you to watch her for the afternoon and you happily agreed. Everything was going great until she saw a squirrel or something and bounded off.

“Mrs. O’Leary!” you yelled after her. “Look out!”

The warning had come too late for the skinny, dark haired boy. Mrs. O’Leary was on top of him in seconds licking his face repeatedly.

“I am so sorry, she doesn’t normally do this,” you tried pulling her off of the poor boy. Eventually she got the hint and got up. You helped the boy to his feet.  “Hi, I’m (y/n).”

“Nico,” he smiled petting Mrs. O’Leary. “It’s okay, the two of us go way back.”

“Oh thank the gods,” you sighed as he chuckled, you walked a few feet before calling. “C’mon girl! Oh and nice meeting you Nico!”

“You too,” he waved as you walked up to your cabin.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jason