The shock

Betty's p.o.v
I turned it over in fear. Once my eyes focused on the two red lines I started to cry. "Crap, my mom is gonna kill me" I thought to myself crying on the floor. I walked out of my bathroom. I looked over at Archie through my window as I went to lay down. I laid down on my bed as my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and picked up. "Arch, what's up" I said in a voice that was hiding how I felt. "I saw you through the window, you looked upset, what's wrong?" he said. I let out a little sob into the phone. "Do you need me to come over?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll tell you everything when you get here" I replied as my eyes scanned the room until they stopped on a picture of me and jughead. At that moment thoughts were racing through my mind. "What if he leaves?" Was the only question that kept repeating itself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a light knock at the door. I looked up to see Archie standing there. I let out a sob as he ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "Betty, what is it?" He asked. I looked up at him and whipped the tears from my eyes. "Is it about jughead?" He asked. "Umm...yeah. I'm gonna tell you something and you can't tell anyone" I said as he sat back on my bed. "I...I'm...I'm pregnant" I said, before looking at Archie's shocked face. "Wait, it's jughead's?" He asked. I nodded in response. "You can't tell him, I have to do it myself" I said as he nodded. "Ok" he started. "Can I tell Veronica?" He asked. "Sure" I said with a weak smile.

A.n
Sorry this chapter was so short but I will post the next part soon. bye.