Bringing them home

Jughead's p.o.v
As I opened the door to the hospital room Betty was in. I peeked my head through the door only to see that Betty was sleeping. I quietly came in and slowly closed the door, trying not to wake Betty. I closed the door and surprisingly didn't wake Betty up. I walked over to the crib that Juliet was in and looked down at her with a smile as her eyes fluttered open. I picked her up out of the crib as she started making baby noises which made me smile even more. "Hi baby, you're going home today" I said to her, bouncing her in my arms. I then looked over to Betty to see that she was starting to wake up. I walked over to her as she gave me a smile and held out her arms. I smiled at her before giving her a kiss on her forehead and handing her Juliet. "Morning beautiful" I said. "Morning" she said, smiling at me. "You ready to go home today?" I asked, sitting down beside her. "Yeah, but first I wanna go check in on Veronica" she said as she started to feed Juliet.

Later
Betty's p.o.v
Jug helped me out of my bed as I held Juliet in my arms. He had already put all the bags in the car. "Jug, I can walk on my own" I said with a little giggle about how overprotective he is. We walked over to Veronica's room only to see her sitting on her bed with her little baby girl in her arms and Archie sitting on a chair beside her holding his son in his arms. When they saw us walk in they smiled at us. "Hey guys" I said, walking over to them. "Aww, is that her?" Veronica said with a wide smile. I nodded my head as I walked over to her. I went over to her hospital bed and looked down with a smile at my best friend's little baby girl. I looked over at jug to see that he and Archie were talking to Archie's baby boy. They were most likely talking about how they will teach him how to play sports. "B, do you want to hold her?" Veronica asked. Of course. I would love to" I said as she handed me her baby and I handed her mine.

Suddenly the door opened and we all looked over to see a nurse coming in. "Ok, miss lodge you are free to go" she said looking at her clipboard that she held in her hands.  As soon as she left we went back to what we were doing before. "Guys..." I said, catching all of their attention. "Since you guys have been staying with me these past few months maybe we should make it permanent...will you guys move in with me?" I said. "I would love to move in with you" Jug said with a smile as he walked over to me and Veronica. "Yeah, I think I speak for all of us when I say, we would love to move in with you" Veronica said with a wide smile.

At home
"Finally...home" I sighed in relief, walking in the house. Veronica and I sat on the couch with our babies and watched them play with each other. After the boys brought in the bags they came and collapsed on the couch beside us. I smiled at jug and pecked him on the lips. We were talking to each other and I had Juliet on my lap. I looked down at Juliet who was making baby noises to see her making grabby hands at jug. He was still focused on the conversation that was happening. I looked at him with a smile. He looked back at me. I looked down at Juliet then back at him. I could see him smiling at her. He picked her up and put her on his lap. I can tell she is already daddy's little girl.