Alissa & Maddie Andrews

Juliet's p.o.v
It was the middle of the night when I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down to see that my water broke. I turned over to Jake and shook him awake. "Babe, babe, Baby! Wake up!" I said, violently shaking him. "What? What is it?" He said half awake. "It's time, my water just broke" as soon as I said that he sprung up and out of bed.

He ran around my college dorm looking for the hospital bag that we had packed while I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. Soon after Jake had found my hospital bag and walked me over to the door. We ran down the hall and over to the elevator. When the elevator opened there was nobody there, because it was the middle of the night. Once we got out of the building we rushed over to my car and drove to the hospital.

Once we got there Jake ran to the front desk. "Excuse me," he said, getting the attention of the lady sitting behind the counter. "My girlfriend is in labor!" He said in a panic. The lady behind the desk pressed a button. Just then a nurse came out with a wheelchair and sat me down in it. Jake was following behind me while they were bringing me to my room. Once we got to the room Jake and the nurse helped me up onto the hospital bed then the nurse left.

"It's ok, I'm right here" Jake said comforting me. Soon another contraction came and I was in so much pain, luckily Jake was there by my side the whole time.

(Time skip)
I was seven centimetres dilated and all of my friends and family were standing around me comforting me. My mom was holding one hand and Jake was holding the other. My dad was standing behind my mom and talking to me. Soon I was ten centimetres dilated. I heard the doctor say to push and I did as he said as everyone started cheering me on. "1...2...3 PUSH" they all said until we heard the tiny cries of a baby, my baby. "We're gonna need you to start pushing again" the doctor said to me. I did as I was told.

"1...2...3 PUSH!" they all yelled. I pushed and pushed until we heard the cries of another baby. The doctors handed me my babies, after cleaning them off. I sat there with those two angels in my arms. My two baby girls. I looked down at them with tears of joy in my eyes. "I love you and I'm so proud of you" Jake said before kissing my forehead. "Me too," my dad said with a big smile. "Thanks guys" I said as Jake sat down beside me. I handed him one of his daughters as everyone crowded around us.

"Awwww they're so cute!" Cherry said. "I know right," Cecilia replied. The one question that everyone kept asking was "what are their names" me and Jake looked at them with a smirk. "Ok, ok, their names are...Alissa and Maddie Andrews" I said with a big smile. They all let out an "Aww" and we let everyone hold them. That might have been the best day/night of my life.