Family get together pt. 2

Juliet's p.o.v
We started playing and after everyone else went it was finally my turn. "Ok Jules it's your turn, what's your deepest darkest secret?" Cherry said to me. "Um..." "how about we just skip her" Cecilia spoke. "No, that's not how you play the game" Cole said. I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant" I mumbled so nobody could hear. "Jules, we're gonna need you to speak up" Cherry said to me.

"I...umm...I am...I'm pregnant" I said nervously looking at Jake who was in total shock. "Jules, are you serious?!" Cherry asked in shock. I nodded. She gave me the biggest hug as I giggled, forgetting about Jake for a few seconds before we broke apart. I got big hugs from everybody except for Jake. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" Cole said in excitement. Cecilia looked over to her brother and then back at me.

"Why don't we leave you two alone?" Cecilia said. Everyone agreed and walked out of the room. Once everybody had left it was just me and Jake. We looked at each other for a second until I spoke. "I know what your thinking, and yes it's yours" I said looking into his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me. "Jake, I only found out yesterday," I replied. "Yeah but you could have called" he said, getting upset. "Why should I!" I said to him, getting upset as well.

"You broke my heart!" I said, fighting back the tears. The anger in his eyes suddenly faded into guilt. "I loved you with all of my heart, I still do" I said as tears streamed down my cheeks. "Jules...I'm sorry for everything and...I love you so much, I never stopped. To be honest I don't think I ever can" he replied. Suddenly without thinking I walked up to him and kissed him. I was surprised when he kissed back.

We stayed like that for a couple seconds before breaking apart and resting our foreheads against each other. "I love you and this baby" he said putting his hand over my stomach. I smiled looking down and putting my hand over his. "Does this mean we're back together?" I asked him. He leaned in and kissed me then pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" He asked, wiping the tears from my face.

I replied with a smile as we started kissing again. "Mmm, where is everyone? It's awfully quiet" I said, pulling away from his lips. He thought for a couple seconds before walking over to the wall beside the kitchen and leaned against the wall. He knocked on the wall a couple times before everyone popped their head around the corner. I giggled as everybody came out onto the living room. "Were you there the whole time?" Jake asked.

Everyone spoke at once. They were speaking like they didn't know what Jake was talking about. I giggled once again as Jake rolled his eyes and walked over to me. Everybody went back to what they were doing before. Cole walked over to me with Cecilia. "Congrats on the baby sis" Cole said to me. "Thanks" I replied. "Who is the lucky father?" he asked. I looked over to Jake with a smile.

"Well..." I said, but before I could say anything else Cole spoke. "No way dude!" He said to Jake. Jake just smiled at him. "You're gonna be a dad, dude!" Cole said to Jake with excitement. "Yeah I know!" Jake said. "And I can't wait" Jake turned to me and said with a smile. "Can I?" Cole asked me. "Sure" I replied. Cole then put his hand on my stomach and looked at me.

"I'm gonna be an uncle," he said with a sweet smile. I smiled at him as he took his hand off my stomach and put his arm around Cecilia. "Hey, if you guys want to stay here the night then you can," I said to them. "It'll be like old times," I added. They all agreed. "Maybe the whole gang could stay over here"
Cecilia suggested. We all thought it was a great idea.

The four of us went around to everyone else to ask them if they wanted to stay over tonight. They all agreed. The parents had planned to do the same thing at Archie and Veronica's house.

Soon night came and all the parents left.
We all made some popcorn and went up to my room with the bowl of popcorn. We all got pillows and blankets and sat on the floor in a circle. "Ok why don't we do a little truth or dare" Cherry said with a smirk. "Ok, but let's spice things up. From now on if you choose not to do the dare or refuse to answer the truths...you have to remove one piece of clothing, I'll go first," Cole said with a smirk.

Everyone agreed to playing it that way. "Cans, truth or dare?" Cole asked Canny. "Um...dare" he replied. "Ok, I dare you to...exchange a clothing item with the person on your right" he said with a big grin. He looked to the person to his right who happened to be Cecilia. Cecilia was wearing a white, strapless crop top.

And Canny was wearing a hoodie. "Ok" he said before switching with her. "Ok, Jake, truth or dare?" Canny asked Jake. "Dare!"Jake replied. "Put on one of the girls' bras" Canny said with a little giggle. "No thanks" Jake said. "Oooooohhhh!!!!" We all shouted. We then started shouting "take it off!" Until he took his hoodie off, leaving him shirtless.

"Ok, Cherry, truth or dare?" Jake asked her. "Dare" she replied with a smirk. "Kiss a friend, passionately" he said as Cherry turned to Nicole and started kissing her, until she finally pulled away with both of the girls laughing. "Cc!" She said moving strands of hair out of her face. "Truth or dare?" Cherry asked Cecilia.

"Truth!" Cecilia replied. "Ok, what is the last thing you searched on your phone?" Cherry asked her. Cecilia pulled out her phone and read "Is watermelon a cucumber?" We all looked at her and laughed. "Ok, Jules, truth or dare?" Cecilia asked me, putting her phone down in front of her.