Bonus #5

Nicole's p.o.v
"Hey babe! Are you ready?" I shouted to Canny from upstairs. "Yeah let's go" he responded as I rushed downstairs. I walked down the stairs only to see him standing at the front door. "Come on we don't want to be late" he said opening the front door for me.

We got into the car and drove all the way to Juliet's house for the big party. When we got there everyone greeted Canny and I and congratulated us on our little babies. The first event of the evening was all of the games and then after that was the moment we've all been waiting for.

The moment where we find out the genders of our babies. We went outside in front of two confetti cannons  one for each baby. The first one we hade everyone stand on one side for boys and the other for a girl.

For the first one we had on the blue side:
Cole, Juliet, and Jake.
And on the girls side we had:
Cherry, Cecilia, and Danny.
Everyone started to count down before the confetti canon went off. "3...2...1!" The there was.....

blue confetti that blasted out of the cannon and onto Canny and mines head. Everyone started cheering and I started to cry. Happy tears of corse.

Canny's p.o.v
After everyone picked their side there was:
Juliet, Cherry, and Cole on the girls side, and:
Cecilia and Danny on the boys side. Soon everyone started counting down. "3...2...1...!" Suddenly the other confetti cannon went of and there was.....

Blue confetti!  Nicole jumped up and down in excitement before giving me the biggest hug. "I love you" I said to her before our lips smashed together.