Telling him

Betty's p.o.v
A while later me and Archie were sitting on my bed talking about old memories when suddenly Veronica burst through the door. "Omg B, I came as soon as I heard" she said coming over to me. She gave me a big hug and sat on my bed next to Archie. "V, promise me you won't tell Jug" I said looking at her with a serious face. "Ok, but you have to tell him at some point," she said. "I will," I replied. As if right on cue my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and picked up the phone. "Hey Jug!" I said into the phone. "Hey," he said. "I was just calling to see how you were doing," he said. "Umm...actually jug, Umm...can you come over?" I asked nervously. "Sure I'm on my way, I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said before hanging up. I looked up at Archie and Veronica. "He said he is on his way," I explained to them. "Do you guys want a snack?" I asked them. "Yeah sure" they said in unison. We then all went downstairs. Archie and Veronica sat on the couch and talked as I made us a cheese tray. When I was done making the snack I brought it over to the living room and we started to dig in. "B, I actually have something to tell you both," V said. Me and Archie looked at each other then back at her. "Soon before I came here I found out that I am also...pregnant" right as she said that Archie hugged and kissed her in excitement. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said full of pride. "I'm happy for you guys" I said with a smile. I hope Jug has the same reaction. Soon after, there was a knock on the door. I went over and opened the door with shaky hands. The door opened to see a concerned Jughead.

3rd person p.o.v
Betty moved so that jughead could come in. He came in and saw Veronica and Archie sitting on the couch. "Hey....guys, what's happening? Why are you guys here?" He asked, confused. He then focused his attention on Betty as she wrapped her arms around his arm. "Don't mind them jug, they were just...helping me with something" Betty said looking at jughead with a nervous smile. "Come on," Betty said, leading jughead upstairs. "What did you need? You sounded scared and nervous on the phone" jughead said sounding concerned for his girlfriend. "I wanted to show you something," Betty said as they approached the door of her room. 

Jughead's p.o.v
"What is it that you want to show me?" I asked as I sat on her bed. "Umm...it's in the bathroom,'' she said as she sat beside me. "On the counter next to the sink" she said as I got up eager to see what it was that she was so nervous about. I walked into the bathroom and walked to the sink and beside it I saw it. I stepped back in shock. I walked out of the bathroom to see Betty sitting on her bed looking down at the floor. I walked over to her and sat beside her. "It's gonna be ok, we'll get through this...together" I said, rubbing her back to comfort her. She looked up at me and cupped my cheeks in her hands. She leaned in and gave me a sweet, passionate kiss, before putting her head on my shoulder.