Bonus #6

3rd person p.o.v
"I'm gonna do it!" Jake said walking up to his closest friends and sliding into the booth they were sitting at. "Do what exactly?" Canny asked him. "I'm finally gonna ask Juliet to marry me I've got the ring and everything" Jake replied.

"Good for you bro, and just know that you have my blessing" Cole said with a little chuckle. "Thanks dude" Jake replied with a smirk. The boys sat there for a good long time discussing the plan. They even asked Veronica if they could use the speak easy downstairs.

Jake's p.o.v
I walked through the door of the Jones house with the boys behind me. We walk in to see all the girls sitting in the living room talking and laughing. I walked over to Juliet an sat beside her. "Hey beautiful!" I said to her with a smile.

"Hello handsome" she said returning the smile, before she leaned in and gave me a kiss. I turned to everyone and started to clear my throat. Everyone turned their heads to me. "I just wanted to say..." I said standing up off the couch.

We should all go to le bon nuit" I said. All of the boys agreed with me and so did the girls. "I can't drink, remember. I'm pregnant" Juliet said. "You don't have to" I said trying to convince her to come. "Ok," she said.

We all got into the car and drove to pops. Once we got there we headed inside to see my mom standing behind the counter waiting for us.

Juliet's p.o.v
"Come on guys" Veronica said.
We all followed her to the back and down the stairs into the speakeasy. Once we got down there I saw it was all decorated. "What can I get you guys to drink?" Veronica asked. "Everyone said something along the lines of alcohol, exception me.

A couple hours later me and Nicole were talking as the boys huddled up behind us. I could hear there muffled conversations. "Go!" "Do it!" "Ask her!" "Now!" They were saying. Nicole and I watched as they pushed him forward and over to me.

Jake took me by the hand and we walked over to an empty spot in the speakeasy. "Jules, from the moment I met you I knew that we would be best friends and more. To be honest I kinda had a crush on you. You are the kindest, smartest and most caring person I know..." he said pulling out a little black box from his pocket.

I gasped as he knelt down on one knee. Tears of joy started to flood my eyes. "Juliet Jones..." before he could say anything else I knelt down on my knees and kissed him passionately. "So is that a yes?" He asked after we broke apart.

"Yes!" I said with a huge smile on my face. He slipped the ring on my finger as we heard everyone cheering in the background. I giggled as he put his head in my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. That might have been the happiest moment ever.

A.n
Hey guys so this is the end of the book. But I am thinking of making a sequel. Let me know what you think. Thanks for all the support. Bye 👋.