(4) Comet

That's just a really cute shinkami CMV, show it some love

Kaminari POV:

There was a cat snuggled on Shinso's lap while he ate, I took the opportunity  and snapped a picture "Meow" I did little cat ears and looked at Shinso like I was a cat begging for attention. "Aww looks like Pikachu is just a cat in disguise" Shinso ACTUALLY laughed for once, it was rare but beautiful. "Why don't you smile or laugh? Like ever?" his smile was so nice, he needs to smile more often. "I was always told my laugh and smile was ugly so I always have a plain face now" "Well I declare that you have the most beautiful laugh and smile ever, alsoooooo" I wipe a bit of whipped cream from my pancakes on his nose "I gotcha" he gives me a bit of a smile and a chuckle "Oh I'm so getting payback"

We finish our breakfast and pay. "Ok 'Toshi I need to blindfold you real quick, ok?" he looked a bit confused but just nodded. I put a blindfold over his eyes and we started walking, I brought him to a playground that I love going to. "Surprise!" I say as I take off his blindfold, "Wow... this looks," he looks around so I cut in "If you don't like it we can go-" "No, Pikachu this place looks amazing. Look a tree we can climb in!" Shinso points at a cherry blossom tree, "Yeah, I've always loved that tree. A bit of an embarrassing story, but I uh used to sit there every day and wait for the perfect person to come and ask me to date them." I say staring at the tree "You sure were a dreamer, or that's what it sounds like. Now let's climb" Shinso says turning from the tree to me, then back to the tree, "Sure thing"

Shinso POV:

We both spend some time climbing the tree, then we go on the swings, play tag, and play hide and seek. We spent about 5 hours at the park and felt like kids again but the sun was starting to set. "Hey Pikachu wanna watch a movie, you can invite your friends if you want" I was really hoping that he didn't invite his friends, but he did, or tried. I was looking over his shoulder and as he texted them and they all said they were hanging out with one another, and Bakugo of course called him Dunce Face. "That's weird, I never got the invite. They must've planned the meet up after we left" Kaminari gave a small smile "So what movie are we watching" he asked trying to change to topic off of the Bakusquad. "I know the perfect movie for you, lets go"

We walk to my dorm and Kami grabs some popcorn and soda. "Ok lets start up.... drumroll please... Detective Pikachu" Kaminari bursts out laughing, I love that laugh. We sit down on my bed and start watching. About halfway through Kaminari starts yawning. "Hey Pikachu if you're tired we can turn off the movie" "No don't turn off the movie, besides there's supposed to be a comet called "The Soulmate" flying overhead tonight and I want to watch it with you" at that we finish watching the movie, Denki almost falling asleep a few times.

"'Toshi! 'Toshi! 'Toshi! C'mere, look at the comet!" Kaminari yells to me from my window. I go to the window and look at the comet for a few seconds but I turn my head to something even more beautiful, Kami's eyes are as bright as the stars, his smile is so adorable. He turns his head to me and we make eye contact for a second then Kami speaks up and says "What're you looking at?" "Just, nothing. We should head to bed" Kami looks as if he'd just had a revolutionary idea "Can we have a sleepover~?" he whined. "Fine but my floor's a mess so you'd have to stay in my bed"  "Ok, sounds great!"

Kami gets changed into an adorable Pikachu onsie and has his hair pack in a ponytail. He looks so adorable. He pulls out a cat onesie from his bag, when the hell did he get this, that's not important. He shoves the onesie into my arm and tells me to change to which I comply. "K-Pikachu are you sure about this?" I say from inside the bathroom "Cmon out 'Toshi, I'm sure you'll look amazing" I walk out in a purple cat onesie and Kami blindfolds me "What are you doing?" "Stay still" I do as he says and I feel something weird on my face (It's eyeliner don't start thinking ANYTHING like ThAt). When I take the blindfold I see he "painted" whiskers and a heart nose on my face. "Oh you're so on" I blindfold him and start drawing lightning bolts on his cheeks.

Kami takes his blindfold off and says "Wow 'Toshi I almost look as good as you" Wait what, d-did he just say what I think he said. I think he just relized what he said because he looked like a tomato "No I jus-" "Thanks Kami, you look nice too" we stare at each other for a few minuets before heading to bed. Kami falls asleep, his head on my torso. I just put my hands on his hand and start to drift off aswell.