(12) Notebook

Just wanted to inform you that if you look up "Nicknames for Kirishima" one of the first ones that pops up is "Bakugo's Top" 

Alsooooooo it's literally been like 2 days since I got 200 reads and now I have nearly 300 reads, holy shit 

Shinso POV:

For the rest of the day we had Tsu, Uraraka, Yaoyarozu, Jiro, and Hagakure teach me and Kami how to walk in heels. It took awhile but we eventually got the hang of it, then we put on the dresses and tried that out for awhile.

~Time skip to getting ready for the dance~

Kaminari puts on his dress first and he looks amazing, then I put mine on, I didn't really like how it looked but Kaminari reassured me that I look amazing. Not too long after we got our dresses on Yaoyarozu came over with the makeup. Our makeup ended up looking pretty similar (color scheme wise) but it's no big deal.

                                                                                   (Kami's)

                                                                                  (Shinso's)

                                                                                  (Shinso's)

After Yaoyarozu did our makeup she decided to also curl me and Kami's hair  (as best as she can) then she left to go back to hang out with the girls and finish getting ready while me and Kami put our heels on

After Yaoyarozu did our makeup she decided to also curl me and Kami's hair  (as best as she can) then she left to go back to hang out with the girls and finish getting ready while me and Kami put our heels on. We exchange corsages and give each other a little kiss before leaving. We decide to just head straight to the party instead of seeing any of our classmates beforehand.

When we get to the party we're definitely the most dressed up out of the girls and boys but it didn't bother me and it didn't look like it bothered Kaminari, he was smiling and being more goofy than ever. Mina tried to avoid us as much as possible. Me and Denki danced and talked with 1-A.The girls, and some of the boys. 

About halfway through Kaminari started teaching everybody TikTok dances about halfway through the night. I think I learned The Renagade, Cannibal. Candy, and Attention. Don't know why but I was also forced to "strut" the floor like a runway and everybody started clapping, I think  I did good? After I strutted everybody else wanted to try so they did. Momo rocked it, so did Uraraka, Tsu, Jiro, Hagakure, even Mina, Deku, and some of the other boys too. 

I had stop Kaminari and Sero from putting alcohol in the punch at least 8 times, I'd never admit it to Kami but it was pretty fun trying to stop them and I had to hold back laughes everytime. Once Aizawa caught them and I couldn't help but laugh, Kami looked at me and pouted a bit which only made me laugh more. Even though the punch wasn't spiked half the kids were acting drunk.

Mina tried to apologize to Denki for blackmailing him, he knew she was doing it so the rest of her time at U.A. wouldn't be hell and maybe a little bit was sincere but he was pretty nice about it, from what Denki told me Mina basically went up to him and said "Hey Denki. I'm really sorry for what I did, I don't expect you to want to be friends with me but can you forgive me, at least a little bit?" "Mina, what you did was completely out of line, and no I won't forgive you a little but. I completely forgive you, you did something stupid, but if you ever try anything like this again I'll make sure to tell Aizawa and he can decide what to do with you from there" "Thank you" "It's no big deal" they exchanged hugs, Mina went to hang out with the girls and Kami came over to me and told me what happened.

Kaminari's way to forgiving, I'm not even the one who got blackmailed and I still haven't forgiven her. I guess thats who I am. "Shin Shin Shin!" Kami runs up to me "I have a gift for you, but I want a kiss before I give it to you, on the cheek please" "Ha I'd give you a kiss without a gift." I gave him a kiss on the cheek "Thank youuuu, here" he shoves the gift into my hands "Thanks, what is it?" "You have to open it silly" "Fine," I open it and it's... 

jk I'm not going to do a cliffhanger

It's a new notebook "I know it's not much b-" I just gave him a big hug "I love it"