(9) Thanks

Shinso POV (Laying in Shinso's bed):

I was over the moon, not only had Kami accepted my invitation to the party but he also, kinda, asked me to go to the party with him. I didn't think I could be so lucky as to meet someone like Kaminari. I still had a question though "Hey Kami, I have a question," he looked up from his phone, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "What is it?" "I just wanted to know if you were my boyfriend now" he looked at me with a smile "Nope!" I got really confused and sad but before I could speak again he said "You're MY boyfriend" I laugh a bit "That's the same thing, also, thanks for the kiss, Denki"  "No problem Toshi, can you give me a kiss" I just nod my head and give him a small kiss.

I went to hug Kami but he hopped out of bed and walked out of my dorm. I was super confused but then he walked back in with some cat ears and puts them on my head "Kami, why do I let you do this to me?" "Becauseeeee you love meeeee" he boops my nose and I boop his back, he does a silly dance "You booped me back! You did it1 Yayy!" Dork" I mutter under my breath "Hey I heard that!" he whines as he sits in my lap, I hug his waist and say "But you're my lovable dork" He just smiles and buries his face in my neck, probably hiding his blushing. 

I run my fingers through his hair for a bit before I ask "Why were you so insistent on talking to me?" "1. Because you said you didn't want any friends but everybody needs at least 1 friend, and 2. Why do you keep talking?" "W-" he gives me another kiss, he pulls away and I say "Wait, why did you stop kissing me?" he just gives me a kiss on the forehead and buries his face back in my neck "Honey Blonde Cutie" "I like that name"

Time Skip to the next day at lunch Denki POV:

"Hey Dunce Face! I heard you got with Eye Bags! Not only are you stupid but more of a loser, you're only somebody because you hang out with me!" I heard Bakugo bark "Geez Bakugo, yeah I'm dating Shinso, what other obvious things do you have to point out?" I retaliate, the Bakusquad starts laughing but soon says things like 'Bakugo's right' or 'Yeah Bakugo'. I had enough of this "You know what?! All you guys do is use me, laugh at me, and bully me and my boyfriend! You're all assholes! I wish I'd never met you, but some of you... I actually thought we were friends...." I looked at Mina during the last part, she always told me I could talk to her, that I could trust her, but I can't. Before they could respond I walk over to where Shinso's sitting.

"Hey babe, what was that about?" I tried to answer but tears just started pouring from my face, I realized what I did. I'd yelled at my only friends in the middle of a cafeteria. But, Mina, she knows, she knows I'm trans, she's the biggest gossip in the school and she knows. I start balling 10x harder than I thought possible "S-shin... she knows" he immediately understood what she knows about, but not who she is "Hey, Kami, it's ok. But who's she?" I grip onto his shirt and look up at him "M-mina" "Oh Kami, we'll figure this out. I promise, and no matter what I'll love you for infinity" I hug him for a few minuets then I feel a hand on my shoulder.

It's Aizawa "I came to find you, incase you didn't notice, lunch is over. Why is Kaminari crying?" Phew "Kami, do you want to or do you want me to?" I just grabbed his hand and looked at him as if non-verbally saying for him to continue "Well Kaminari finally broke off his friendship with Bakkugo, Kirishima, Mina, Jiro, and Sero. He yelled at them in the middle of the cafeteria because they treated him poorly, then he realized that Mina knew he was trans and she's the biggest gossip in school" Aizawa thinks over what Shinso just said for a minuet "Kaminari, you don't have to come to class today, just take off your binder because you were crying pretty hard. If word gets out about you being trans I'll expel Mina" I look at Aizawa, smiling a bit "But Aizawa, how do you know all of this?" Aizawa laughs "Believe it or not, I'm trans too"  I'm in shock "Shinso, take care of Kaminari. I have to get to class. Today I think I'm going to talk about why it's fine to be trans or gay or bi and so on, instead of my normal class" "Thanks Aizawa-Sensei" he leaves and me and Shinso just sit there for a few minuets.