(6) One 10 Digit Number

I'm writing this at 69 reads, so um 696969696969696969696969

Kaminari POV:

I heard the door open so I just assumed it was Aizawa-Sensei. I was right but I didn't expect what he said next "Hitoshi stop flirting with your boyfriend it's almost dinner time!" We both started blushing like crazy "Dads shut up, I'll help Kaminari pack up!" Shinso called to his dads. He looks so cute when he blushes. He helps me pack up my stuff and I give him a big hug. I want to give him a kiss, even just a kiss on the cheek but I don't want to ruin our friendship so I just stick with a hug. "Present Mom, I'm walking Kaminari home. I'll be back in like 15 minuets" Shinso tells his parents as we walk to the door "Oh you don't have to it's fine" "No I insist, lets go" He grabs my hand and we start walking.

We talk about anything that comes to mind. I feel like I can talk about anything with him. I don't think people ever get close enough to him to realize how smart, sweet, and caring he is. He doesn't show it but he cares, he really does. Before I realize it we made it to my yard "See you tomorrow, have a nice night" I turn away to walk into my house but he grabs me (Arm in one hand) "Hey I just wanted to say, thanks for today. It really meant a lot to me" he lets go of my wrist "It was no trouble, just text me anytime you need to" I hand him a small slip of paper with my number on it "Goodbye Kami" and he leaves while I head to my room.

"Hey Daiki how was hanging out with your friend" I hear my dad yell from the living room. "Dad he already told you that his name is Denki" I hear my little sis tell my dad, I love her so much, she always defended me no mater what. "Aratani what did I say? Her name isn't Denki it's Daiki" he tells my sister "Liar!" I hear her yell at him before hearing her footsteps go up the stars and her knock on my door "It's open" she opens the door and hugs me "Hey Ara, how was your day" I say looking down at her "It was really fun, except for Dad using the wrong name and calling you 'she'" She says "What was the most fun par of today" I ruffle her hair as I say that. "Well my friend Enki and I pushed each other on the swings at recess, then we got free cupcakes for lunch and he got chocolate and I got vanilla and we shared so we both got both flavors" she says clapping her hands and jumping up and down a bit, she's adorable, if anybody breaks her heart they'll have to deal with me. "That sounds super fun" "What did you do at your friends house?" she jumps on my lap. "Well I hugged him for awhile, then he sang me part of a song and gave me a picture he drew of me, oh and I gave him a bracelet" "He gave you a picture of you? Then he likes you! Or at least that's what J (too lazy to find another Japanese name) said" she's only in 1st grade and is learning about crushes "Well I doubt he likes me, he's too cool, and sweet, and cute, and caring, and smart" "OOOOOOOO DENKI'S GOT A CRUSHHHHHH" She yells jumping up "Ara tone it down, and no I don't have a crush. He's just a friend" "Oh really? What's his name?" She says "His name is Shinso" I tickle her a bit "But that's all you'll learn about him for now, it's time for bed now. Do you want me to sing you a song and tuck you in like usual?" I say picking her up like she's a baby "Yes pleaseeeeee?" She gives me puppy dog eyes "Of course, let's go"

After I tuck Aratani in I text the Bakusquad

Denkichu: Hey can one of you help me with math tomorrow, I want to get my grade up

Blasty Boi: Why Dunce Face you'll probably flunk out this semester, it's no use trying

Alien Kween: Ha yeah

Manly Shark Boi: You're our idiot, why change that?

Flex Tape: I agree with Kiri

Denkichu: Yeah you're right. Nevermind, see y'all tomorrow

Read 8:54 PM

I didn't tell them but that actually really hurt me to be called an idiot, especially by people I consider friends. Just as I'm about to start reading I get a text from a random number 

"Hey"

"Heyo Off-Brand Pikachu at your service"

"Yep this is definitely Kami, do you wanna hang out tomorrow?"

~***-***-**** changed your name to "Cute Pikachu"~

"Not saying I  don't like the name but you realize I can see what my nickname is? Also if this is Shinso then I'd absolutely love to hang out"

~***-***-**** changed your name to "Denki Kaminari"~

"Yeah this is Shinso, we can hang out at my house after school. My dads like you already"

~***-***-**** changed your name to "Sleepy Kitty"~

"Ok see you tomorrow Shin. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Texting him felt different, or different from the Bakusquad. He never called me an Idiot which was nice. I can talk to him tomorrow, I can't wait! 

Kaminari's dream :

I was sitting in the park with a picnic basket and a blanket, there was a light breeze, and I recognized this place. It's a small clearing surrounded by cherry blossom trees, it's right behind the park. I feel somebody grab my hand and snap me out of my thoughts. Looking up I see the hand belongs to none other than Shinso Hitoshi. He sits next to me and I lay down, my head in his lap looking up at the clouds. Soon enough he lays back too and starts looking at clouds with me. We finish our food, grab the food basket, put it by our bike, and drape the blanket we used around us because it was getting cold. We decide to walk our bikes home instead of  riding them so we can talk for longer. We get to his house and he's about to say something "Kamin-" 

~Dream over~