Boredom (Lloya)

Lloya!

Btw they're not dating in this oneshot

𖣘𖣘𖣘

Lloyd and Nya were sitting together in the monastery living room. Everyone else was gone- Pixal and Zane were at the supermarket, Kai and Skylor had gone out for lunch, Jay and Cole were racing their elemental dragons, and Wu was down at the tea shop. Nya was watching a history documentary while Lloyd read a comic beside her.

Lloyd closed the comic and started fiddling with Nya's long hair that she had taken out of its ponytail. It wasn't abnormal, they did each other's hair all the time.

"Nya?" The green ninja asked.

"Mhm?"

"I'm bored."

"You can always go do something else."

"Okay..." he didn't move. "But I'm bored."

"You already said that."

"I know. I'm bored."

Nya swatted his hand away from her head. "Do something else."

"But there's nothing else for me to do. So, I'm bored."

Nya rolled her eyes. "Okay, then just be quiet."

The quiet lasted exactly ten seconds.

"I'm bored."

"Holy FSM, Lloyd, you've made that abundantly clear already."

"I know. I'm bored."

"Shut up."

"No. I'm bored."

Nya shook her head and didn't reply.

"Nya? I'm bored."

The water ninja was fed up at this point. "Well then, if you're bored then you should just kiss me."

Lloyd's cheeks flamed, and Nya thought that was that. Lloyd would leave her alone now-

Then, Lloyd kissed her.

It didn't last long, but when he pulled away, Nya was perhaps the most shocked she'd been in her whole life.

Lloyd was even redder than before, but he smirked seeing her face. "Well? You did say to-"

He was cut off by Nya's hand on his cheek. She kissed him again, and well, needless to say, Lloyd wasn't bored anymore.

𖣘𖣘𖣘

💙💚

Peace ✌️