Snowball Fight (Lloya)

Summary: it's... it's in the title

This is a Christmas gift to Fanvergent5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd might not be a child anymore, but he still loved the snow.

Back during his years as a boarding student at Darkley's, when snow fell, that was when some of the best fun of the year happened. The boys would have snowball fights, knock over each other's snowmen, sneak ice into each other's beds, etc.

Sure, the green ninja had long given up that way of life, but he was still a sucker for a good snowball fight. Especially when it involved his friends.

Especially when it involved Nya.

The mistress of water still had some trouble controlling snow and frozen water. Zane was doing his best to help her, but all of the ninja knew from experience that learning to control any elemental power was tough. More than one? That was unheard of for someone other than the descendants of the First Spinjitzu Master.

But, Lloyd had to give it to her, she'd made progress.

"Midget!" He bounded down into the cave, where Nya was tinkering with something on a mech. "Whatcha up to?"

Nya snickered at his childlike energy and cheeriness. She pulled back her welding mask. "I've got a blowtorch and a sharp screwdriver."

"I am positively terrified," Lloyd said dryly. "Get your snow stuff on and meet me outside in fifteen, 'kay?"

"What for?" Nya asked, but Lloyd had already left, grinning to himself.

Fifteen minutes later, Nya walked outside, wearing her grey coat, gloves, and boots.

"Lloyd?" She called. "I'm here!"

She heard a quiet sound, but before she could pinpoint the location, something hit her in the back and sent her stumbling. Lloyd stood on the roof, a second snowball in hand.

"Lloyd!" Nya shouted.

The green ninja simply laughed and jumped down. "I declare a snowball fight!"

Nya immediately bent down and scooped some snow up, forming it into a cold white sphere. "This is war, baby."

Lloyd threw his second snowball, which Nya redirected away from her with her powers. Hers shattered against Lloyd's arm that he put up for cover. Bits of snow landed on his reddened nose.

The two continued the fight for several minutes, until Nya managed to land a hit to Lloyd's chest. The snowball exploded, with some flakes getting onto his bare neck. While he was busy trying to wipe them away, she tackled him down, making his head land on a pile of snow.

"Okay, okay!" Lloyd yelled, thrashing under her weight. "You win! I surrender!"

"Greenie has lost the snowball war," Nya announced dramatically.

Lloyd grinned. "What are the terms of surrender?"

Nya smirked. "Kiss me."

"That I can do," he agreed, leaning up and pressing his lips to hers in a long but sweet kiss.

Nya pulled away abruptly, and before Lloyd could even register what was happening, he got a face full of cold white powder.

"H-Hey!" He spluttered, but Nya had already stood up and was watching him in barely concealed amusement.

"You can't win a war with just one fight, dummy."