rosy cheeks - chapter 2

(a/n; i FINALLY got to writing this again and i'm probably going to work on it a lot more lately. sorry for kind of abandoning it- but i'm back!)

slowly putting force onto the door, you stumbled into ethan's room. "hey, elle!" ethan exclaimed, a big goofy smile on his face. examining your surroundings, you glanced around. ethan's bed, his windows, his dresser, of course spencer in his bed, and finally ethan's desk. you returned the smile and walked over. "hiiii!", you exclaimed in a quite sing-songy voice. his smile didn't fade one bit as he looked up at you. "we gonna record?" you nodded excitedly. "let's make quizzes of us for each other and see how well we do!", you practically yelled at him. you kneeled on the floor next to him. ethan swiftly altered his hazel gaze to meet your eyes. "i can grab you a chair if you want-" you cut him off almost immediately. "no, no, it's alright. i can kneel." ethan just kinda sat there for a couple moments, getting lost in your eyes. you feel warmth spread across your cheeks. "uh, let me grab you a chair.", he muttered, flustered as he rose from his seat and walked over to the stool he used as a nightstand next to his bed. he walked back over to you. you stood up and move out of the way as he placed the stool down right next to his office chair. ethan's cheeks were a tomato red. "have a seat.", he grinned. you slowly sat down onto the chair and watched as he plopped himself down next to you. ethan started to record. "what is up my cranky crew? it's ethan from crankgameplays, and today i'm here with my close friend elle!" you smiled and waved at the camera. "hi guys!!" ethan goofily smiled again. "today we're going to be making quizzes of ourselves for each other to take!" ethan took in a deep breath. "alright.", he sighed. "i'll write mine on paper, you can use my computer." you looked at him and grabbed the mouse, left clicking and bringing the monitor to life out of sleep mode. clicking 'new tab' and making a google form, you went to work. ethan's small sighs of focus made you blush, but you continued to work. you both seemed to finish the quizzes at the same time, and you took each other's quizzes with a lot of laughing, blushing, and cursing. finally, ethan did his outro. "alright, that's gonna be it for today! thank you for watching and don't forget to like and subscribe!" you were standing up by the end, and you decided to take a risky move. you came from behind, placed your arms around his neck so that your hands were touching his chest, and pressed your head against the side of his face. he smelled like lavender and vanilla bean. "bye guys!! i hope you enjoyed! stay cranky, love you, byeee!" ethan stopped the camera and you pulled away from him right as amy knocked on the door. ethan's eyes widened. "come in!", he shouted. amy walked in to see you standing behind ethan with pink cheeks. "i just wanted to know if it was okay if we ordered pizza for dinner. elle, you can get chicken fingers because you don't like pizza. ethan smiled. "yeah, sure as long as elle's okay with it." he looked up at you, his hazel eyes sparkling. "that's alright with me.", you replied, staring down at ethan, your cheeks practically on fire. as amy smiled and left the room, you both stared into each other's eyes as if you'd never look away.

a cranky craving- ethan nestor x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara