muffled words - chapter 5

you sat at the kitchen counter feebly eating your cereal as ethan started dancing around the kitchen. "you fucking asshole." you playfully giggled. ethan chuckled. "shut up. you like it." you sighed and took another bite of cereal. mark was sitting on the couch watching some dumb ass cooking show. ethan opened the fridge and randomly took out some cheese and began eating it. you just laughed at him and continued eating, your mind drifting off into thought. you remembered earlier when ethan put his shirt back on. you couldn't take your eyes away. you never thought you would say this, but he's pretty hot. by pretty, you mean extremely. you jumped back into reality as ethan slammed a plate down onto the counter and threw some cheese on it. "ethan, you're gonna break it!" you exclaimed through a sharp grin. he shook his head. "no-" he cut himself off and shoved cheese into his mouth. "i'm skilled in the topic.", he said those muffled words through a mouthful of cheese. "sure.", you giggled. ethan suddenly stared off into space. he was thinking about something. "what're you thinking about?", you murmured. ethan paused and returned his gaze to you. "i'd fuck this cheese." your jaw dropped. what. the. actual. fuck. you felt a burst of laughter emerging, but to cover it up you said "ethan. please do not fuck the cheese." ethan sighed. "fine. i won't fuck the cheese." you nodded. "thank you, good kind sir." he smiled. "indeed."

you'd finished your cereal and ethan was done pondering having sexual intercourse with cheese (gladly.). you sat on ethan's couch and realized you got a notification for the video on ethan's channel. he must have finished editing it and had it scheduled for 3pm. thoughts raced through your mind. it always went back to ethan shirtless. always. you didn't want to seem weird about it, though. you've always been touch starved even with enough touch to begin with. also, you and ethan are just friends at this moment, even you literally cuddled with him and fell asleep on top of him- whatever. he probably just doesn't like you in that way. you're just glad that you understand and you're not trying for a man you can't get. but at the same time... you'd die to relive last night. you really wanted to stay the night again, but you were afraid ethan would get possibly sick of you. suddenly the door opened. ethan walked into the room with a sigh. "oh, hey. i just wanted to ask you if you were open to staying the night again? you could honestly live here for a little bit if you want." your eyes widened. "wait- seriously?!" ethan nodded and chuckled. "yeah. you can just call my room your own." oh my god. my dreams are coming true. "ooh. i'm intrigued.", you said playfully. he smiled. "so, yeah, starting tonight you can stay at our house." you grinned. "awesome, dude. thanks." he shrugged. "no problem. i'm gonna go... take a shit." you burst out laughing. "ooookay, ethan." he practically ran out of the room laughing his ass off as you laughed to yourself, returning your focus to your phone.

a cranky craving- ethan nestor x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara