bare skin (XXX) - chapter 6

(a/n; any chapter from now on with smut will be marked with an xxx at the end)

it was 8pm. you all had eaten dinner and during dinner all you could think about was ethan on your skin. you needed his touch. you craved him. but he probably saw you guys as just close friends. mark clearly thought otherwise, but who gives a shit about what he thinks~ anyways, you sat on the couch, watching tiktok (as usual). you eventually moved to a laying position, and you must have watched for multiple hours, because by the time ethan walked in, it was 11pm. he stared at you. "why weren't you downstairs with us? we were watching finding nemo, dude. you love that movie." you sighed. "you should've told me. i missed you so much while i was alone up here." he signaled for you to sit on the opposite side of the bed, and you gladly did so. ethan's hazel gaze met yours. "we should watch a movie tonight." he muttered under his breath, not removing his gaze from yours. "like what?" he looked up at the tv that was turned off. "like... something romantic." you could tell that he was hinting at something. "let's look." ethan nodded and reached over to grab the remote and swiftly powered on the tv, slowly looking through the romance section of netflix. his eyes set on a movie. "let's watch love." you raised your eyebrows. "ethan-" "shh. just watch it." he started the movie and laid back against the headboard. the first fucking scene in the movie was a sex scene. he placed his hand on your thigh and stared into your eyes. you stared back and put your hand on his. no words were spoken as he pulled you close and smashed your lips together, your tongues battling for dominance as you traced his jawline with your delicate hands.

this boy tasted like strawberry starburst and i wanted more.

you pulled him even closer and at this point you were both just sloppily intertwining your tongues with passion. after a while, he pulled away and you both just stared at each other. he pushed you off of the bed and onto your feet as he forcefully walked over to you and slammed you against the wall, pinning you to the wall by your wrists. you stared at him with a sudden feeling of lust in your eyes. it's happening. one of his hands released pressure and tightened around your neck. a feeling of pleasure ran through your veins as he restricted your breathing. once you thought you were going to pass out, he released your throat and you panted loudly. "...daddy.", you whined. his eyes seemed to light up as he bodyslammed you onto the mattress and landed on top of you. he pinned you to the mattress and pressed his lips onto yours. the only thought that raced through your mind was ethan. he was obviously a top, and you were a bottom. this is your fantasy, you'd better live it to the fullest. when you came to, ethan was in front of you taking his shirt off, his body far from your touch. you stared at him with loving eyes, and he crashed back onto you as you wrapped your arms around his bare back. he began easing your shirt off of you, leaving you in your bra and yoga pants. his lips made contact with your neck, making you whimper. he slowly began to trail hickeys down your neck, making little moans escape from your lips. he pulled off your bra while he was at it, and all you could do was hold him as he did his magic. you ran your fingers through his hair as he continued to delicately suck on your skin. ethan paused to stare you in the eyes, and then slammed his lips on yours yet again. his loud breaths rang through your ears as you two just layed there, you both shirtless with your lips together. he pulled you both farther up the bed and pulled off both your pants and underwear, practically stripping right in front of you. he was big, huh. you grinned and forcefully moaned to tease him. "shut up." he playfully smirked. he traced your clit with his tip, making you bite your lip in anticipation. he was teasing you. but you liked it. he then thrusted into you with no warning. he collapsed onto you while fucking you at the same time, your lips colliding yet again. he thrusted in and out of you, making you practically melt under him. you erupted in moans as the headboard slammed against the wall. ethan began to sweat like crazy, but nonetheless it was so attractive. your nails scratched at his back as he buckled his hips, moving his dick in a circular motion, hitting your sweet spot perfectly. your fingers traveled to his hair as he aggressively bit your lip, disguising your loud moans. you tugged on his sweat-soaked hair. he removed his lips from yours and placed his lips right next to your ear. "i'm not letting you take control." he growled with a slight groan, making you shudder. he moved his lips back to yours and you continued to make out as he thrusted in and out of you. you felt your climax bubbling in your hips. you released the kiss by moaning "e-ethan! i'm gonna cum-" he muttered "me too, babygirl." he pulled out just after you orgasmed, just cumming onto his hand and wiping it off onto the sheets. you felt your eyes roll back into your head as the post-orgasm bliss hit. you sloppily covered yourself with the blankets, not bothering to put your clothes back on. ethan didn't either, and wiped some of the sweat off of his brow before lifting the covers and climbing under. you inched closer to him as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "that was nice." he groaned softly into your ear. you were already dozing off, and you lazily muttered "mhm.". ethan's hand brushed against your bare thigh as the movie faded in and out of your ears in the background.