beaming lights - chapter 8

you woke up to ethan gently shaking your shoulder. "hey, you gotta get up.", he gently whispered into your ear. you rolled over to face him and sighed, looking at him for a couple seconds and then closing your eyes yet again. ethan chuckled. "come on, it's fucking 3pm. you slept for so long." you heaved another sigh. "you're not going to your mom's? 20 more minutes? please?" your vision was a bit blurry, but you did your puppy dog eyes on him, and it worked every time. he smiled. "no, i'm not, and... fine." you grinned and shut your eyes once again, pressing your face against the pillow. within a couple minutes, you fell asleep as ethan laid there next to you, playing with your hair.

you opened your eyes. you weren't in ethan's bed. in fact, you didn't even recognize where you were. all you knew was that you were in an elegant meadow with tallgrass and daises all around. you knew you were dreaming. this couldn't be real. you looked beside you. ethan was strutting towards the tip of the hill. "come on, we're gonna miss the sunset!", he exclaimed, running up the hill. you giggled and raced after him. when you were with him you felt so free and careless. he wiped all of the negativity in your life away. as usual, ethan beat you there. he ran his fingers through his hair, panting loudly. you looked over at him. "you good?", you giggled. he nodded. "i'm good.", ethan blurted in between breaths. you both sat down next to each other, staring off into the sunset and holding hands. you rested your head on his shoulder and you just talked while watching the sunset. once the sun was gone and the stars were visible, you both laid next to each other, holding hands and watching as the stars twinkled by. you just talked about life and your emotions and how happy you both made each other. it was like heaven. you both sat up and ethan picked a daisy, putting it behind your ear and smiling. "you look so pretty." he muttered under his breath. you just beamed with happiness. "i love you.", you sternly exclaimed before tackling him with hugs and kisses. you felt so good- so desired and loved for once. it was truly amazing. you hoped it would never end.

until you woke up. ethan shook you. "it's 4pm, elle. get the fuck up!" you sighed. "that was an hour?" you murmured, rubbing your eyes. he nodded dramatically. "uh, yeah." you sighed and sat up. you stared at ethan. you were lost in his eyes. you looked him up and down, and admired how amazing he looked as the light shined through the blinds onto his skin. his eyes were a beautiful, sparkling hazel. his hair a fluffy almond brown. his nose, an elegant roman point. you were lost in the pure radiance he presented. he didn't seem all that at first, but once you get to really see him, he's just so damn pretty. he stared back at you, and you two made eye contact. you can't express the feeling rushing through your veins. adrenaline pulses through your body, filling you with a sort of hunger. you needed him on your skin. his eyes clouded over with a shade of that same emotion- the one you saw the night before. "i need you." he muttered under his breath. he rose to his feet and pulled you to your feet as well, pushing you against the wall and just admiring you. he had you pinned the wall yet again, and you felt the flashbacks of the night before run through your mind. he slammed his lips on yours, gripping at your neck with his hands but not yet choking you. after a while of just making out and feeling the moment, ethan pulled away and placed his lips onto the side of your neck, giving you stronger hickeys this time. you moaned and wrapped your arms around him as he released your wrists. his hands rested around your neck/face and you couldn't help but moan as he continued sucking on your neck.

and then the door opened.