C h a p t e r 8. Prep and Pep talks 🙏🏽🎉

I wake up to Clarke dumping a bottle of water on Sam and I. I sputter awake, gasping heavily. All I can hear is Clarke laughing at us.

" Why would you do that? It's freezing!" I gasp, pushing myself up onto my elbows. She can't answer me, the bum is too busy laughing. Tears forming in her eyes.

Sam is just lying there, drenched in water, staring up at the ceiling. It almost looks like she's contemplating her decision to be friends with us. I giggle at her, and when she turns her head to look at me it turns into a full-blown belly laugh.

By the way, Clarke is still laughing. Sam starts to laugh too and soon we're all laughing. I don't know how long we all just sat there laughing our heads off at each other.

We probably could have stayed there for days but Clarke's mom comes in and tells us to start moving. " Girls, I know life is funny. But unless you want to show up to school drenched in water, I would start moving"

We sober up and start getting ready. " I call the shower first!" I exclaim. Clarke showered last night before the boys came, which leaves me and Sam to vie over the shower.

I grab a towel and saunter off to the bathroom. I take off my soaked pj's and hop in the shower. I turn the heat up since I'm cold.

I quickly wash and hop out. I know Sam still needs to go, and I'm trying to get her with Ellis. If she shows up looking like 4-week old McDonalds that's not very appealing.

I walk back to Clarke's room and Sam hops up to go shower.

Clarke is starting to put some light makeup on at her vanity. I would leave her to do that but I forgot my lotion. I'm half black and I have to wear shorts later. Can't show up with ashy skin.

" Clarke do you have any lotion I can borrow?" I ask.

" Yeah it's right over here" She responds, grabbing it. She throws it to me and I catch it.

" Thanks. You saved me from having some ashy skin"

She laughs at me but says " No problem".

I lotion up and grab my clothes. Today I'm wearing a white cropped sweater with roses along the arms, white shorts, and white Adidas to finish it off.

Sam comes back into the room and grabs her clothes. She is gonna wear a white ringer shirt with a planet in the corner with ripped mom jeans and black converse.

Clarke is wearing a white off the shoulder crop top, paired with a pair of jean shorts, some silver earrings, and white superstars. She's wearing some light makeup and looks stunning. We all do actually.

Apparently we all decided to wear white today

Apparently we all decided to wear white today. Great minds think alike I guess.

We head downstairs to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. There's toast, eggs, and fruit. We all grab a good serving of all 3. We sit down at the table and eat our food and chat.