Playlist

Here, I give you the songs that have inspired the concept of every chapter besides from the time-less book, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

The Man by Taylor Swift

"I'm so sick of running as fast as I can, wondering if I'd get there quicker if I was a man."

Easy on Me by Adele

"I changed who I was in the past to put you both first, but now I give up."

Woman  by Harry Styles 

"He's right where I should, where I should be., and you're making me bleed."

All Too Well by Taylor Swift

"And you called me up again just to break me like a promise. So casually cruel in the name of being honest."

To Be So Lonely by Harry Styles 

"And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch, who can't admit when he's sorry."

Should We by Chinychon 

"Should we be falling in love when we're clearly not ready?"

The Lakes by Taylor Swift

"In heart-stopping waves of hurt, I've come too far to watch some namedropping sleaze tell me what are my words worth."

Haunt You by Social House 

"How could I ever love you, like you're meant to? ; Never thought something so beautiful could haunt you."

Wicked Game by James Vincent McMorrow 

"What a wicked game you play, make me feel this way."

Champagne Problem by Taylor Swift

"Your mom's ring in your pocket. My picture in your wallet. Your heart was glass, I dropped it. Champagne problems."

Spaces by  One Direction 

"Spaces between us, keep getting deeper. It's harder to reach you, even if I try."

Fine Line by Harry Styles 

"Put a price on emotion, I'm looking for something to buy."

Everytime by Ariana Grande 

"I've tried to find our energy. ; Why oh why, does God keep bringing me back to you?"

The 1 by Taylor Swift

"But it would've been fun if you would've been the one."

Leave Me Lonely by Ariana Grande 

"You're a dangerous love, baby you're no good for me darling. 'Cause if you're gonna love me, and leave me hanging here, then I'd rather you leave me lonely."

Daylight by Taylor Swift

"I've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night and now I see daylight. I only see daylight."