I. THE SECRETIVE SISTERS

THE PERSONAL BLOG OF
DR. JOHN H. WATSON

October, 3rd
It happened exactly six months ago. Moriarty wanted Sherlock to commit suicide.
I'm still incredibly thankful for Molly's brave commitment. With her own plan, police arrived just in time and could arrest Moriarty. However, Moriarty was released from prison after a short amount of time, as you know from my recent blog posts.

Why I'm writing this now?

Since then our lives had been quiet. It was like Moriarty hadn't ever existed, he'd completely disappeared, nobody's heard a word from him. But he wouldn't be Moriarty if that wasn't connected to a further sophisticated plan. We were expecting a backlash, of course. Especially Sherlock was obsessed with Moriarty's plan, tried to figure it out, but not even Sherlock managed to get an insight into Moriarty's chaotic, unpredictable mind. And again, there was nothing to hold onto.

While I started hoping again, hoping for a life without Moriarty, Sherlock regularly reminded me that the game was still on.
And he was right, it was.
It all started when my younger sister arrived at Apartment 221B Bakerstreet.

I may present to you: the case of the secretive sisters.