Shopping

-Eri's POV-

9:34am, Sunday
I stretched myself up, the sun had already rose. It was 9:34am, and I noticed Deku had already woken up. I rubbed my eyes, and hopped out of the bed. I wasn't sure of what I should've done, so I went out into the living area. I saw the guy with the red spiky hair, and the pink girl. The bubbly girl ran over to me, greeting me.

"Good morning Eri!! You're night gown is so cute~!" I realized I couldn't hide behind Deku or Uraraka-san, so I clutched onto the rims of my sleep dress.

"T-Thank y-y-you..." The girl tilted her head. "What's your n-name again..?" I asked, embarrassed by not being able to remember her name.

"I'm Mina! You can call me... Pinky!" She gave me two thumbs up with a toothy grin, while I managed to smile a tiny bit, nodding. I noticed the red head make eye contact with me to say something.

"You can call me Shima!" My eyes brightened, nodding once again. 'Maybe this place isn't so bad...'

I walked around, not having a clue of where I was headed off to. However, I got scared because I wasn't with Deku, and I felt myself begin to visibly shake, my heart speed going up and up. I felt like I was on the brim of crying, so I knocked on the closest door to me. I held one hand on my throat, to keep me from feeling sick, the other on the wall so I could support myself. To my surprise, when the door opened I saw Uraraka-san standing before me. She was able to notice how miserable I looked, and squatted down into a nugget.

"Eri... what's wrong? Do you feel sick?" My eyes began to water, and I stumbled over to her.

"Yea..." I whispered faintly, a small tear running down my cheek. She picked me up, patted my back, and sat me on her cozy bed.

"How do you feel?" I didn't give her a full response. However, I crawled under her fluffy blanket, hugged her pillow, and curled into a little ball.

"Deku..." I mumbled, my voice in a higher pitch than usual.

"Oh shoot, she must have separation anxiety..." I heard her whisper. I never had a clue what that could've been, so I ignored it. She bent down to make eye contact with me, while I squeezed my eyes shut. "Do you want me to find Deku?" My frown became worse, and another single tear fell down, this time it went across my face due to my position. I didn't want to speak, but I had to let her know I really wanted Deku. So, I nodded like I always do. "Alright, I'll be right back! Here's some milk to help you!" She gave me a clear carton with strawberry milk inside, large chunks of strawberry floating at the top. I took one small sip of it, until I fell in love with it and drank a third of the bottle, making me full already. After one short minute, Deku arrived. I threw the bottle onto Uraraka-san's bed (the lid was on, don't worry), and tightly hugged his legs.

"Oh Eri!! What happened? Are you okay?" He bent down to my level, and I was able to smile.

"I was scared you left..." I grabbed his hand as tight as I could, and pulled him onto Uraraka-san's bed with all of my might. The three of us sat down like we did yesterday on Deku's bed, and I continued drinking my milk. I gave what I couldn't finish to Uraraka, who she sat it on her coffee table. I stared down at her plain sheets, until I looked up and saw her whispering to Deku. I simply tilted my forehead the slightest while I was watching them whispering in each other's ears for what felt like forever.

"Hey Eri, we have a question." My face lit up, excited they weren't peeping back and forth like they had just been doing. "Do you want to go shopping today?" I bounced in Uraraka-san's sheets.

"Yeah! Is that okay though? And what would we get?"

"We can get things for you!" Deku added on to the sentence he trailed off on.

"Sure!!" I responded, excited to be able to go my first time shopping.

"I can get her dressed. Y'know, since I'm a girl." Uraraka-san said, while I stared up at the two who were deciding how this'll go patiently. Only a short minute or two flew by, and I began to get ready for the day. within a span of fifteen minutes, everyone was ready and we went off together. I was in the middle of the two, and I held a good grip onto both of their hands. While we were walking down the sidewalk, I inspected everything carefully as we passed by. I stepped over the cracks, watched pigeons flow by, it was really interesting for me. I'd never been able to go outside without being dragged by the mean Chisaki. He always hurt me, especially when he's tug on my wrist. And when I refused, he'd threaten me to use his quirk, which was horrifying, especially for me only being a six year old girl.

"We're here!" Said Deku, presenting the building to me while Uraraka-san did a jazz hand with her unoccupied hand. I stared intensely at the huge building before me. Sure, U.A. was way bigger, but that was a huge school and I anticipated for it to be as massive as it is. However this was a grocery store. "C'mon lets go in!" I skipped in between them, walking through the automatic doors. I let out a faint wow, nobody hearing me. We looked at all the girls clothes, and I was able to pick out some things I liked. I got a purple and white stuffed cat, a small pink purse, a tea set, and some clothes. Afterwards, we went back to the dorms, and I played with my little cat plush. I stayed with Deku, because I get scared when I'm away from him. Uraraka went to her own room, but I still really missed her. She made me feel safe and comfy, I could even see her as a mother figure and Deku as a dad.

"Hey Eri?" Deku turned around from his desk. I raised an eyebrow, curious of what he was going to ask me. "...What do you think of Uraraka? Like how do you feel around her."

"Well..." I began. "I think she's really pretty." Deku laughed, blushing. "But, she's super nice and sweet. She helps cheer me up, and I trust her the most out of everyone else in the class. And if I'm being honest, I could see her as a mama and you as a daddy. Because I live and trust you guys." Deku's face went beet red, and he began to shiver.

"Oh, that's great!" He took a long pause. "...Do you want to call us mama and daddy..?" I was able to quickly figure out his emotions by hearing him stutter, however, I nodded joyfully.

"Yea!! We can tell mama next time we see her!" He giggled, his mood switching around.

"Yeah!!"

word count: 1230 words!