Guitars and Movies

credits to me at four am making the little atla thing up there😌(SpOiLeRs) also we're gonna have some kamijiro in this chapter because i love that ship smmm

-Eri's POV-

5:55pm, Tuesday

I began to gently rubbing my eyes, blinking them open gradually until I had the strength to open them up fully, and fight against the burning urge to close them once again. I glanced out at the window at the cotton like snow, the trees and it's branches hanging down due to the weight of the frozen rain. I began to shiver lightly, my teeth rubbing together and my hands coming up to my arms to start making my body temperature rise as I rubbed my palms against my skin. My head shifted to the right, noticing Daddy and Mama snuggling against each other as my eyes widened in disgust. I plopped out of bed, and opened up the door without thinking ahead. I made my way to the living room, where I saw Kami and Kyo (Kaminari and Jiro) playing electric guitars. Kami seemed to be whipping his head between his own fingers and Kyo's fret board. I waddled over to the two, sitting down on the coffee table in front of them.

"Watcha doing?" I asked, while Kami's face brightened up at the sight of me, my bright red eyes making contact with his bright golden ones.

"Ji- I mean Kyo's teaching me how to play guitar!" He said, one hand holding onto the neck of the guitar while the other pointed down to it. I shifted my eyes over to Kyo, who was whipping her head between her fingers and Kami's. She ended up lifting his middle finger with her index finger and thumb, moving it over as she explained how to do the chord.

"If you want to do an E chord, you have to really flex out your fingers, and make sure you aren't pressing too much pressure on the strings. Or else the sound won't bother to come out. Got it?" She made eye contact with him, making it seem as if they were about to kiss while I carefully inspected without getting any closer than I already was. Kami's cheeks began to grow pink, then he decided it'd be best if he nodded his head. Kyo backed away, continued to stare at the fret board with a smirk. "Now strum!!" The golden haired guy lifted his hand up, and wiped it against the six strings violently. The hearing hero's face lit up, while in the corner of my eye I noticed Kami blushing at the sight. "That was amazing!! Especially for someone who doesn't really play any instruments!" She hugged onto him tightly, and whispered loud enough so the three of us could hear, "I'm so proud of you..." However, the boy was unavailable for words, and all he had done was stare in shock and embarrassment. I could tell by his rosy cheeks and widened eyes that he had butterflies all in his stomach, fluttering around. I giggled, seeing the two stare into each other's eyes, The darker haired girl having her hands placed on the boy's shoulders. She gradually loosened her grip, and they got to learning more chords. However, my mini performance ended when I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to whip my head around to see Daddy, with Mama behind him.

"Eri, where have you been? We've been so worried about you!!" My eyes began to water, due to how seeing the pain in their eyes made me filled with guilt and regret.

"I-I-I'm sorry... I..." Daddy paused, grief written all over his face. He bent down to my level, and hugged me while he whispered in my ear delicately.

"E-Eri... it's okay. It wasn't your fault. Mama and I should've been more responsible, and you weren't even that far away from us.." Mama wrapped her arms around our backs, staring us in the eyes.

"We were being irresponsible like Daddy said, and we overreacted because we're both big worry-wats, so don't beat yourself up for something that isn't your fault, alright? Besides, Daddy and I love you so much!! We don't want you to be sad, so be happy for us, alright?" My eyes widened, making it feel as if something in my body had been a like lightbulb being turned on for the first time, or just a huge discovery.

"O-Okay... thank y-you.." They wrapped me into a big group hug, making my heart feel warm. I continued to keep my thought in my head, and waited to burst the idea out once we separated ourselves from each other. However, I've never been a patient person. So, I spoke up. "I have an idea for all five of us to do!" Everyones eyes went on me, being the center of attention. "Let's watch a movie together!!" Mama stared at me, beaming.

"Oh that'd be lovely!! What should we watch?" I thought to myself, and snatched the remote, looking for things to watch on Netflix. I found this one movie that looked really pretty, so I pointed to it. It's title read "A Silent Voice". I noticed Kyo cover her mouth, soon notifying me I wasn't mature enough. However, I didn't care and I plopped onto the couch, clicking the remote to begin the movie. Throughout the whole thing, I sat in between Mama and Daddy, while Kyo and Kami day next to each other. About halfway through the movie, I got bored, so I paused the movie, shaking onto Mama's sleeve.

"I'm sleepy..." I said, my eyes half open.

"Oh!! I'll take you back to you bed." She beamed, picking me up and then soon placing me under my blanket. Bending down, she kissed my forehead gently. "Goodnight Eri!!" She waved, heading back for the door.

"Goodnight Mama..."

-Deku's POV-

Ochaco headed back into the common room, and sat back down next to me. The three of us had been sharing a blanket earlier, so she decided to get under it with me, snuggling close against me. I noticed that at that rate she could've at least heard my heartbeat as pounded furiously in my chest, making it feel like me heart was about to explode.

Once the movie got closer and closer to the end, that's when the waterworks began to show up. **SPOILERS FOR A SILENT VOICE AHEAD** Once it hit the point where Nishimiya tried to kill herself, everyone was in a state of shock, Kaminari being the first one to start crying. However, once Shouya fell down instead of Shoko, that's when I started bawling. Kaminari continued to cry, scolding the TV, making Jiro giggle. I stopped crying after about ten minutes. However, when Shouya woke up, the brunette placed next to me squealed, pointing at the TV.

"OH MY GOD HE WOKE UP!!" She hugged tightly onto me, lightly tearing up. However, her tears went away after a quick second. And before we knew it, it was the end, where everyone went to the school festival together. Then, Shouya was able to look everyone in the eye, and was finally happy. It gave me a warm feeling in my throat, putting me into a deep thought. However, when I looked down to check on Ochaco, she was crying like hell into my shirt, making it wet. I glanced back up at the TV, then tightly gripped onto her, sobbing with the girl. Then, the credits came. Jiro paused the TV, glancing at all of us crying like babies.

"H-How the hell are you not crying?!" Kaminari exclaimed as she giggled in response.

"I've seen this movie a good bit, so I don't cry when I watch it anymore." She lightly punched Kaminari's chest, while the two obviously flirted with each other. My tears drifted away, then I laid my eyes back in the brown locks underneath me. Gradually, she raised her head above to meet mine, her eyes and the tip of her nose a light shade of pink after crying so much. I gently caressed her head, patting it lightly as I whispered in her ear.

"There there, it's okay. This movie isn't real, everyone's okay, don't worry." I calmed her down, wiping away her tears while I could feel her cheeks getting warmer and warmer. After a little while of everyone calming down, we went our separate ways. Uraraka and I headed back to our dorm room, and we prepared ourselves for the night. By the time we finished, it was already 11:27pm. So, we huddled up in bed together, our hearts filled with warmth.

word count: 1454 words :)