Mrs. Midoriya

WOOHOO THIS BOOK IS HALFWAY TO BEING FINISHED :)) also after i finish this i have a few more izuocha books in mind so would you want me to write more izuocha, i'm mostly thinking of kagehina since i'm fucking in love with that ship now, i also wanna try something with kousei and kaori from your lie in april because i just rewatched it last night and i have a broken heart. i also wanna be able to try and write more since i love it and i know you guys do too, and i'm starting to get a higher self esteem and junk. anyways please enjoy this chapter :)

-Deku's POV-

8:21 am, Wednesday

I woke up to the sound of buzzing in my ears, while I turned over to see I had eight missed calls from my mom and nineteen missed messages from her, causing my eyes to expand and my heart to rapidly race. Stumbling as my hands slipped in my attempt to call her, I had my eyes squinted and my fingers crossed behind my back, in hope that she wouldn't explode at me.

"IZUKU!!" She yelped, making me bring the phone away from my ear for a few seconds.

"What is it?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes as I stayed slouched on my bed, glancing over my left to see Ochaco sound asleep. Just looking at her beautiful eyes and soft, chubby cheeks made me have butterflies.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?!" She exclaimed, snapping me back into reality.

"Jeez, I just woke up mom. Gimme a break..." I yawned once again as I heard her gasp.

"Oh!! I'm so sorry Izuku!!" She wailed, while I rolled my eyes in her quick shift of mood. "Anyways," her voice went back to a more stern tone. "I just got off the phone with your school." I simply tilted my head, since there wasn't anything terribly awful I'd done while being at U.A. besides my outburst at Kacchan. However, that had been a little while ago. "Is it true that you're taking care of a little girl you rescued..?" I sighed in annoyance, mumbling out a small "yes". Like she kept doing earlier, she gasped. Just this time more enthusiasm was included. "Aww, that's so wonderful!! You know exactly what you're doing right? Like how to take care of a child, what they need, how their behavior-" I chuckled, brushing it off.

"Mom, it's fine." I assured her. "Besides, I have help from my best friend!! We moved in a dorm together, and ever since Eri arrived we've been doing a wonderful job at being her guardians."

"Wait..." She interrupted out of nowhere. "Is that girl you told me about helping you?? The one with the name... Ochaco Uraka right? Didn't you say you have a crush on her?" I slapped my forehead quickly, a loud smack sound going along with it.

"S-Shut up, she's right next to me and could wake up any second.. also it's Uraraka, not Uraka."

"WAIT YOU SHARE A BED WITH HER?!" As she yelled that into the microphone, I heard a light groan form Uraraka as she began to shift around. I hung up immediately, turning off my ringer so I wouldn't have to listen to my mom blowing up my phone once more. I stared at Ochaco's flawless face, getting lost within her beauty. She had beautiful clear, pale skin with rosy cheeks that complimented her skin, and her eyes would shine in the suns rays, brightening up your day. Her hair was silky and soft, which was able to give you a shiver down your spine. Her smile-

"Hmm... o-oh good morning Deku!" She snapped me out of my daydream, rising up as the light peeking through our curtains trailed down her body. "How're you?" She smiled, tilting her head with a slight blush.

"Oh, I-I'm good!! What about you O-Ochaco..?" She giggled in response, covering her mouth as she let it drift down to her chin.

"You don't need to be such a nervous pervous all the time," her hand flew down gracefully to her side. "it's just me." And at that moment, it felt like something squeezed my insides, making me feel warm and fuzzy at the sight of her chestnut eyes, which seemed like a shade of honey in the sunrise.