A Game of Truth or Dare

-Uraraka's POV-

8:41am, Sunday

I woke up from the sound of my phone buzzing, noticing I had a notification from Mina in a little group chat of all the girls in Class 1-A.

Mina: Heyyy girlies!!! So who's free today??
Toru: I am I am!!!
Tsu: i am ^^
Yaomomo: I'm free all day!
Jiro: i can hang out today, so yea
Uraraka: ooo i'm free!!!
Mina: Excellent! Ok so who's cool with using their dorm as a hangout room? I was thinking we could just mess around and invite a few boys too ;)
Uraraka: since my dorm is the largest, i would say its best :)
Yaomomo: Wonderful!! Who's all the boys you though about inviting?
Mina: I say Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kaminari
Uraraka: sounds good! when should you guys arrive?
Tsu: maybe 12:30?
Jiro: that works for me
Mina: Yea!!! I'll let the boys know in a separate groupchat (><) byeeeee
Uraraka: bye!!
Tsu: bye ^^
Toru: Bye you guys!!!!
Yaomomo: Goodbye :)
Jiro: cya

I thought to myself for a hot minute, and decided to shake Deku awake.

"Deku..." I whispered. He rubbed his eyes, staring deep into my soul until he realized it was me.

"O-Oh good morning Ochaco! Is something up?" I put a finger to his lips, and pointed down to Eri resting on his lap. "Oh yea... sorry." He chuckled.

"So basically, the g-" I was interrupted by hearing a ding sound effect come from Deku's phone.

"Oh I'm sorry!! Let me check this real quick." I peered over his shoulder, realizing Mina texted him and the other boys she mentioned.

"Oh yea, Mina's about to tell you I guess." I giggled, continuing to watch him text. He said it would be wonderful to have a few people come over. He texted Mirio to see if he could take care of Eri, and he said he'd love to see her for the day.

"I'm gonna get to see Lemillion?" Eri squealed, her mouth full of a waffle Sato made for her, syrup dripping from the side of her mouth. Powdered sugar was caked around her lips.

"Yeah! He'll be here in an hour, so we've gotta get you ready!" I began to get her prepared for the day ahead of her, while Deku got ready for himself. We were all ready by the time Mirio arrived at the dormitory. I walked Eri outside to see Mirio's tall and broad figure.

"Hey Eri!" He waved, his face keeping his usual cheery expression. "You ready to have some fun?" Her eyes brightened up, then she ran to him, tackling him with all of her might.

"Yea!!" He picked her up, and she sat on his shoulders. "Bye bye Mama!!"

"Goodbye Midoriya! I'll have her back by three!" I gave him a huge thumbs up.

"Goodbye you two! Have lots of fun!!" I made my way back inside, realizing that it was already 12, and only thirty minutes before everyone would arrive. Deku and I straightened up the room, making sure it was as best as we could get it in each and every area. We even built up the energy to clean out the closet since we had time to spare. And just like that, it was 12:30. To our surprise, everyone arrived on time. Even Kaminari and Mina.

"Hey you guys!!!" Mina burst through the door. "Wow your dorm is so plain looking.. but I love Eri's little section!! She has such a cute bed!!!" I sighed, chuckling.

"Uh... yeah. Well what'd you guys wanna do?" I saw Mina's eyes dart around the room, staring intensely at each detail.

"Let's play truth or dare!!" We all sat in a circle, and Mina let the games begin. "Alright, Jiro!! Truth or dare?!"