Etzer Trussket (Part 2)

Continue to the battle between two friends. Etzer had found Aco and to bring him back to the town, he had to fight against his old friend. Aco seemed to not having any doubt at all.

___________________________

"What turned you into this, Aco?", asked Etzer.
"Don't insult me, Etzer, I'm conscious. I only have realized a different thing that I should do", said Aco.
Etzer thought for a moment.
"Months ago, your wife told me that she was worried about you, my friend", said Etzer.
Aco was surprised.
"I'm sure until now, she still wishes for you to come back. Remember the feelings of your loved ones, my friend", said Etzer.
Aco smiled.
"Loved ones, eh? Yes, I worry about them too. I feel like I want to see them but, I have chosen not to return to town", said Aco.
"Why, Aco?", asked Etzer.
"Look, Etzer, I'm still a conscious person. You can tell the elders that I'm going to train by myself", said Aco.
Etzer got angry.
"What's with that angry face of yours, Etzer?", asked Aco.
"I just realized something..." said Etzer, while Aco was listening, "The Demon King had took you this far".
"He gave me the power, but he had nothing to do with the rest!", said Aco.
"That curse killed your emotions, Aco! You were so different before you started your training!", said Etzer, angry.
"Etzer, you would still see me like this if you came as soon as I finished training", said Aco.
"But the difference is, you would have returned to town with me!", said Etzer.
Aco was surprised because Etzer was right about it.
"Look, Etzer, for the good of everyone, I'll--", before Aco could finish his words, Etzer charged at Aco with his sword.
"Stop that nonsense, Aco!", said Etzer preparing to attack.
Aco reacted quickly. As Etzer swung his sword, Aco jumped and backed off a little. Meanwhile, Aco also prepared himself.
"Heh, challenging me? I'll show you that my level is different than yours", said Aco. He took a dagger from his belt and made a cut on his forehead.
Etzer was surprised when Aco did it. He thought he wanted to surrender but something happened.
"In order to activate the power, you have to cut a specific area just a little bit to draw the blood out." said Aco, as energies blew off around him, "I didn't return to town because I wanted to control this power. Now that I've fully controlled it, I think you're a worthy demonstration, old friend", said Aco.
Etzer was shocked to see how Aco changed. Aco didn't change, but the vibe greatly changed. It went from a little dark to basically dark vibe. Etzer saw something new, there were two sticks on Aco's hands.
"I've never seen those sticks before", said Etzer.
"These things, you mean? Oh, these are a part of the curse. I can only get it once I activate the curse", said Aco.
"And I think that's not just an ordinary stick", said Etzer.
"You're right. The sticks have the ability to read minds and it can morph to whatever you're thinking about." said Aco as the sticks morphed into a weapon, "It's as simple as this".
Etzer looked at Aco wielding a shield and a sword. He knew that he was in trouble. Aco looked at Etzer.
"What's with that face of yours, Etzer? You said you wanted to challenge me, where's that courage now?", said Aco.
Etzer went into anger so quickly that he charged at Aco.
"Don't speak of my courage!", said Etzer as he swung the sword to Aco.
THAAAANNNGG!
"Are you sure about that, Etzer?", said Aco to a surprised Etzer.
Aco blocked Etzer's attack without using too much blocking power. Etzer felt like Aco didn't put any effort on the block at all.
"Prepare yourself!", said Aco as he prepared to swing the sword. As he swung the sword, Etzer ducked, but that was only Aco's plan. He channeled his energy to his shield and used it to ram Etzer. It was strong enough that Etzer got pushed away quite far. Etzer got up and looked at Aco.
"What's the matter, Etzer? Oh, I thought you wanted to go all in on me, but where was that? Even an amateur could evade that attack", said Aco.
Etzer got angry.
"Aco, like I've said, you've turned 180 degrees", said Etzer.
"Oh, don't worry, soon enough it will turn into a reflex angle", said Aco.
Etzer got angry again and prepared to charge Aco.
"Don't play with me!", shouted Etzer as he charged Aco.
Aco didn't move. He knew that Etzer couldn't touch him. As soon as Etzer got close, Aco grabbed his arm that was wielding the sword and soon, Aco directed his sword towards Etzer, preparing to stab him in the face. Afterwards...
WHOOOOSHHHH!
There was a silence at this time. Aco directed all his energy into a single stab but for some reason, he pulled it back.
Etzer opened his eyes, realizing that he was still alive.
"Aco? What happened? Why didn't you kill me?", asked Etzer.
"Because you didn't want to listen", said Aco as he un-morphed his weapons.
"What do you mean?", asked Etzer, confused by what he said.
"Like I said, The Demon King had nothing to do with my personality. I got colder, yes, but it was due to being alone for 100 years. Yes, I would have returned to the village even after the curse, but after some training, I realized that I needed a bigger space to train other than the town", said Aco.
"But Aco, The Demon King--".
"The Demon King is a man of his word when it comes to powers. You should've understood him from the beginning. He only wanted to do what's right!", said Aco.
Etzer went silent for a moment.
"But, Aco, you said that--".
"I lied about the fight with Demon King. I just want to convince you so you won't return to me, but I honestly didn't expect a fight." said Aco, "When he came back to me...".