Mid Point: The Members

An organization is not complete without its members. Founders are the ones that found it, but members are the ones that strengthen the foundation so it will stand tall even if it faces something destructive.
Members of Arcana Defenders are powerful but they know how to use their powers. They joined Arcana Defenders because they felt like it's the place to improve their skills.
In Arcana Defenders, they learn how to respect members and practice teamwork. Making sure their members are well and alive are important to them. It's a great loss when they lose a member especially a powerful one.
Most of the members are more powerful than their founders. They had received a great amount of training back in their younger days, sometimes they also get magical powers, and so on. Anyone is free to join Arcana Defenders but the only rule is when the person is only a bug in there, doing no good contributions and so on, or even the member itself might leave. Leaving by themselves is the most acceptable way of leaving Arcana Defenders because it must be some circumstances.

How many members are there in Arcana Defenders? It's honestly not much. You're going to know it once we get further ahead. Even some members couldn't participate in a specific battle because they were already dead. Every time a battle comes in, the members would use them to test their skills. What kind of battle? It's complex.
The members would go into hard times, but they are still together. Whatever argument that came up, they never stop respecting each other.
Over the course of 15 years, they have got Arcana Defenders' most prominent members. Arcana Defenders could never reach complete union. There won't be a time where the members of Arcana Defenders unite together as one.
The members of Arcana Defenders always thought about people, for example, a member's friend or a family member, could have joined Arcana Defenders but it seemed like they didn't get the opportunity even to be alive past 1370 AD, or they just didn't want to join Arcana Defenders at all.

In Arcana Defenders, members vary in powers, be it raw power users like Michelle and Tommy, magic users, and so on. Magic is the most prominent and they're only members. The founders only used skill when fighting and they don't fight quite much in a battle because they're on a different level than their opponents. Founders need teamwork except Nelson Patricia, but most members can freely solo any opponent because their weaknesses are compensated by their strengths.
In Arcana Defenders, there's only one leader. Becoming the leader of Arcana Defenders is purely based on leadership, not strength. For that, the members won't care if the leader is weak or not. If in some case Arcana Defenders would experience vacuum of leadership, they will be left confused until anyone volunteers to be a leader. In short, the members are very loyal to their leaders.

That's all about the members of Arcana Defenders. Telling about the whole member in one story is definitely not going to go anywhere. Next up, we'll start from the first member that joined Arcana Defenders. I currently have only shown Grey Barrier and Nature Dimension, but in this next part, we'll go to Red Barrier.

To be continued.