Chapter Ten : Discussing Who The Peeping Tom Creeper Likes More?

Twitter: @BlairHoldenx

Instagram: @jessgirl93

Dedicated to ClaryxX for the awesome banner on the side! <3

 Chapter Ten : Discussing Who The Peeping Tom Creeper Likes More?

 "Do you have a two?"

"Go fish." I say feeling smug and he narrows his eyes at me.

"You've said that the last three times Shortcake, are you bluffing?"

I squawk at his accusation and throw my cards on the floor.

"I don't play dirty unlike you Stone and I would appreciate it if you stop accusing me of cheating!"

 "Okay, okay I'm sorry how about we start again?"

"I'm not playing with you again," I turn my head away from him and cross my arms stubbornly over my chest. I can hear him apologizing repeatedly but still it's fun to give him a tough time. Let's see how it goes for him without having someone to talk to or take his mind off of the fact that he's...

"Shut it down you pipsqueaks; don't make me come all the way down there!"

I roll my eyes, 'all the way down there' simply means down the hallway but for good old Mr. Miller it would mean taking his feet off of his desk and stop munching on the box of donuts which currently rests on his beer belly. He gives us a reprimanding glare before going back to his truckload of jelly filled goodness.

"Sorry Mr. Miller" I yell back before going back to ignoring Cole who's starting to look worse for the wear.

Confused? Okay then please allow me to explain.

Currently I'm sitting cross legged on a grimy floor outside a single prison cell. Cole is mimicking my position, sitting opposite me but the difference between us is that he's behind bars, handcuffed and I'm not. It took a lot of begging and pleading on my part to let Inspector Miller to let me sit here and wait until someone shows up to bail him out. It's been two hours, two hours filled with abandoned card games, trips to the donut shop and bickering, of course bickering.

"Tessie come on talk to me, I'm this close to start marking my time here on the walls." He groans and I fight back a smile. He's quite the image, sitting there wearing only a thin wife beater and jeans, his hair's more messy than how he usually keeps it and his bottom lip is starting to bruise. Usually I'm not the type to appreciate the whole scruffy look, I like well dressed guys, guys with nice hair, well mannered guys.

Guys like Jay.

However there's something about seeing him like this that's just so appealing.

"It's only been two hours, man up."

"You try coming in here if it's so easy, hey Mr. Miller..."

Slipping my hand through the bars I shove his chest, "Shut up! If we don't stop annoying him he'll lock you up with that other guy."

I shudder as I catch a glimpse of the prisoner whose cell is opposite Cole's. Apparently he'd installed hidden cameras in the changing rooms of the shop he worked in. The toothy grin he's been giving me the entire time I've been here makes me feel paranoid, like I'm one of the people he's got on tape. Even though Mr. Miller's ensured me that he's from the next town over my faith on the changing rooms of the world cannot be restored.

"The one's whose been eyeing me like I'm a piece of meat, I'm starting to feel pretty violated if you ask me." He shivers and once again I find myself rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey don't get all high and mighty; I'm the one he's been staring at!"

"Are you blind it's obvious that he's been drooling over me, can you blame the guy?"