Meet Omni (oh yeah... and Archive)

A.N. Hey guys, Zap here. I know this is sudden, but don't worry I'm still going to work on One Hunt Ends, Another Begins. I just got the idea for this story and couldn't let it go.    Also, none of these images belong to me.

O.C. info:

First name: Omni

Last name(adopted): Nikos

Last name(original): Gold

Race: Fanus(wolf)

Height: 5'4"

Age: 15. Birthday is November 3rd.

Fanus traits: Silver wolf ears and tail. Due to having more animal traits than normal, Omni has increased wolf instincts such as strong loyalty and protectiveness towards friends due to a subconscious pack-mentality.

Traits: silver hair. Gold eyes. Scar that runs from the top of his right eyebrow, over his right eye, and down to the middle of his right cheek (got this from a Beowolf).

Attire: light blue combat pants. Light blue t-shirt. Silver hooded jacket with gold accents, emblem in gold on back and right shoulder. Clothes have hidden pieces of armor that do not limit movement. Commonly wears silver and gold headphones with emblem on each earpiece. Only visible piece of armor are two gold vambraces that Omni's parents had made for him for his eighth birthday.

Aura: Gold. Changes color when using semblance. Dark blue-purple for Void, red-orange for Sol, and white-blue for Arc. This also applies to Omni's eye color, but his eyes will glow instead of just changing color. Also, Omni's eyes and aura don't change color when he's controlling dust, but his eyes still glow.

Semblance: Traveler's Blessing. Omni has the ability to use Light just like the Guardian's did. This also allows Omni to use every Guardian subclass and allowed him to develop his own Guardian class unique to him. Due to the fact that the Traveler made Dust, Omni also has limited control over Dust(as in he can activate Dust at will and easily imbue it into his weapons).

Weapon Smith: Omni's unique Guardian Class. This class practices using weapons to channel Light. Example: a sword that can channel Arc Light into crescents of power that can be launched at the enemy.

Personality: Omni is a shy and anti-social person(though he claims he's just cautious), but he is very social with his few friends. Omni is usually not confident in himself unless he is in combat. During combat he seemingly switches personalities, becoming much more confident in himself. He is also not very good at picking up social cues like sarcasm. Omni is interested in anything to do with weapons and equipment. When he's focused on something, it is hard to get his attention. Omni tends to listen(blast) music when he's trying to focus. While shy, Omni can easily become angry if someone talks down to him or people he cares about.

Emblem:(Archive finds it funny that Omni unknowingly uses an Iron Lord symbol as his emblem)