Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon Part 2

The trio that is Omni, Ruby, and Jaune have arrived in the Beacon training arena (A.N. I looked it up and this is actually where they're supposed to go). Luckily, Omni had gotten Ruby off his back before they arrived to save himself from more teasing courtesy of his sister.

The blonde girl Omni had seen Ruby with earlier called out to Ruby.

Ruby: Oh, hey I gotta go! I'll see you guys after the ceremony!

With that Ruby dashed over to the girl, who Omni assumed is her sister. He mainly got that idea from the glares he revived from her when Omni walked in with Ruby.

Omni then spotted Pyrrha, who was staring at him with a knowing smirk. Sighing, Omni walked over to his adopted sister.

Pyrrha: So... how'd it go? Was that her? You're right, she is pretty.

Omni: Pyrrha! And yes, that was Ruby. And I did have fun talking to her.

Pyrrha: Well that's great. Who was the blonde?

Omni: Blonde? Oh! That was Jaune. He ran into Ruby and I.

Pyrrha raised an eyebrow at her little brother.

Pyrrha: And you had nothing to do with that gunshot earlier.

Omni: Pyrrha! I'm surprised you'd even think I'd do something like that.

Archive appeared over Omni's right shoulder.

Archive: He shot a blank into the air to get Ruby's attention after Jaune introduced himself to her.

Pyrrha started laughing and Omni gave Archive a betrayed look.

Omni: Archive! You're supposed to be on my side!

Archive: Hey, I'm practically your older brother in all but flesh. I have to tease you somehow.

Omni huffed and turned away from his adopted siblings, one flesh one metal, only to see Weiss Schnee storming over to Ruby.

Omni rushed over, Pyrrha and Archive quickly trailing behind him, just in time to hear Weiss yell at and startle Ruby.

Weiss: You!

Ruby, startled, jumps into the blonde girl's arms.

Ruby: Oh gosh it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!

Blonde Girl: Oh my gosh you really almost exploded.

Ruby climbed out of the blonde's arms.

Ruby: It was an accident. It was an accident! What's this?

Weiss shoves a pamphlet labeled "Dust for Dummies" in Ruby's face. 

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating...

Weiss starts talking so fast that no one can really understand what she's saying.

Ruby: Uh...

Weiss: You really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely.

Weiss: Read this and don't ever talk to me again.

Weiss goes to shove the pamphlet into Ruby's hands, but is interrupted. One of Assassin's Blades slices through the pamphlet, stops mid-air, and shoots back into Omni's waiting hand, who sheathes the blade.