Chapter 1 - First Date

A/N: This is a mature book and if you can't handle very detailed events and vulgar language please don't read. Thanks! Hope you enjoy my story!

I am dating this boy named Luis Ocasio! FINALLY, I've been in love with this kid since the first day that we met. He's funny, cute, tall, amazing. And did you know he can sing! It's awesome. The first time we really talked was last year on Halloween and he complimented my costume and called me cute. HE CALLED ME CUTE!! I couldn't believe it and I would've never thought that we would've been dating now. We've been together for about 3 months and he is just the freaking sweetest.

The first day he asked me out was incredible. We went to the movie theaters to see the new romance movie with Cole Sprouse. We went to the concession stand and Luis buys me chocolate covered pretzels.

"Your favorite." he says handing me the bag. WHAT?! HOW DID HE KNOW?! I take the bag and thank him. He smiles at me and continues buying the rest of the snacks.

We ended up sitting all the way in the back. When we find good seats, he stops me before I sit down.

"I forgot the napkins. Can you go grab some really quick?" Luis asks me and I nod. When I get back, he's leaning over the seats. I can see some Twizzlers on the chairs

"Why are you doing that the seats are dirty" I ask him. He just looks up at me and winks. What is going on? I look over and see that he spelled something with the candy.

"Will you go out with me?" I started tearing up and getting so happy. I took his pack of Twizzlers and spelled out yes. When he realized what I was doing he grabbed me and we started to kiss. There were old ladies in our row too so they turned over and said "get a room" we both smiled and laughed at them. We shared one last kiss then snuggled close together and finished off the movie. He ended up walking me home and kissing me goodnight. When he left I was kinda sad so I just called him as soon as he walked away and said,

"Hey, I miss you already" He hung up and I thought well that was kinda rude so I looked over in the direction he walked off to and I see him running back to me. He jumps up the last two steps and hovers over me.
"Want me to spend the night?" I smile and bring my arms around his neck.
"Why of course." I say pressing my lips towards his. We walk back inside and snuggle up on my bed. My parents aren't home so he can sleepover.

A/N Part II: You guys can go follow me on Quotev too if you'd like! Same username!