Chapter 10 - Meeting eyes

I splash some water into his eyes to get him to look away. He laughs and I smile. I finish wiping his nose and help him up. We have to hurry and leave the bathroom before anyone sees us because he isn't allowed to be in the girls bathroom. OOPS! I lead him out and then we go downstairs to our next class. We both have gym so we can practically do whatever we want there. We walk into class and our teacher immediately stops us.

"Your late." I speak before Jose can.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault I had him wait for me to use the bathroom. I didn't know where this class was." He looks at the two of us before shaking his head.

"Ok, dont let it happen again get started on stretches both of you." I nod and grab Jose's arms. I lead him to the back corner and we start our stretches. I start to laugh because he couldn't reach his toes. He comes to me and whispers in my ear.

"If you keep bending down like that in front of me you will never be able to touch your toes again." He's going to break my legs?? I ponder this for a moment and then realize what he is implying. I stand up and blush. He follows me as I walk away.

Soon enough class ends and we go home. He doesn't drop me off today because his sister needs him to watch the dogs.

*Time Lapse*

Ever since I first got into Varsity Voices in the beginning of semester two I've been having such a great time. Mr. Taubman has us placed in sections so I don't get to sit next to Jose. He's a Tenor and I'm a Soprano. We are all the way across the room from each other and so when nobody is looking we flirt with each other or throw kisses. It's cute. I catch him staring at me a lot and when I turn to catch him he smiles and doesn't back down. We've had many staring matches and so far I've only won 1 out of like 10. His smile makes me all gooey inside. I really like this kid man. Damn it. He catches me sometimes to when I stare at him in class but I tend to blush so hard and force myself to look away. He always chuckles and teases me at the end of class, making it known that he caught me.

*End of Time Lapse*

Today is now May 1st, 2019 and I am excited. There are so many wonderful things this month happening. Spring Musical, Spring Talent Show, Spring Concert, and both mine and Jose's birthday. I can't wait.